John Wheatland Photography
Based on the borders of London & Kent and covering the south east, I am close to the M25, A2 & M20. With over 30 years experience in photography, from property to portrait, to boudoir. I pride myself on the ability to create first class images for my clients.
- What services do you offer?Portrait & Boudoir Photography
- What does the wedding package include?I do not shoot formal weddings, only candid ones.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I always meet or facetime all my clients, I will produce a mood board that they can add to, so we create the perfect project.
- What kind of technology do you use?I am a Canon shooter, I have large selection of lens, lighting etc, I have a mobile setup so location shoots are very popular with my clients.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I always display my work for my clients on Pixieset, with password access.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depending on amount of images required, almost all projects are delivered to the client within a 7 working days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will happily release all images to the client if required and discussed before the shoot takes place.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depended on the type of shoot agreed, I do have an assistant and access to both hair and makeup artists.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, my assistant would be available to step in if required.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?This can be discussed prior to the shoot, I don't have to.
All images are retouched and presented via website portal and included in costs agreed