Hi, I am John Price.
I am a professional photographer from Nottingham. As a Nottingham photographer I travel all over the country and overseas on various shoots and destination weddings. Quite recently I moved to Mansfield, Nottinghamshire so you could say I am now a Mansfield wedding photographer.
I have a photography studio within the grounds of Rufford Abbey Country Park. This is perfect for family, newborn baby and toddler photo shoots as it means not only do we have my studio, you have the grounds of Rufford Abbey itself.
With years of experience creating beautiful photos I have won many awards with my wedding photography and accolades along with gracing the covers of many popular magazines.
Hiring a photographer is a lifetime investment. That investment will still be cherished for many many years as you look back on them over time with family and friends, and in years to come when maybe you show your children's children these special photos then you will know you made a good investment by hiring a professional photographer.
Services From John Price Photography
Award Winning Wedding Photographer
- What services do you offer?Award winning wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?Half day > Full day coverage, All images fully edited, Bespoke Italian handmade album, Engagement pre wedding shoot, Guest signing frame, Photo Kiosk, Unlimited prints, Online gallery for guests and USB filled with beautiful images for you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I am exclusive to yourselves all day
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary story telling
- What kind of technology do you use?3 x Digital DSLR Canon Full frame cameras with a large range of lenses and flash guns along with artistic gels and other features in my kit bag.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes you will also receive an online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?All photos are available within 2-4 weeks unless having an album in which case full delivery will take 6-8 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes you get ALL photos
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, To many cooks spoil the broth and I only have my vision
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am a member of a group of professional photographers who provide cover should this be needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, Rights to all photos
Wedding photography, Newborn babies, Engagements, pregnancy, boudoir, family shoots, cake smash