Planning that important event?
Needing a Mobile Disco that you can rely upon?
We strive to educate the importance of a DJ for your occasion, this can make the difference between a good night or a great night!
If your in need of a friendly trustworthy service? then you've come to the right place.
We have something for everyone with a choice to add extras if needed.
Planning ahead is always a good way to make sure you have everything covered. Never leave it too late to book a DJ for your venue!.
Lucy Thompson• May 18, 2019
Fab disco enjoyed by all our guests. Playlist was varied and requests accommodated. James was really friendly and professional. Thank you for a great time :)
Sophie Robertson• July 21, 2018
I have only positive things to say about James. He was brilliant throughout the whole process. Very communicative leading up to our wedding, he was really keen to get a feel for what we wanted. On the day he got to us in good time, giving himself plenty time to set up. His set list was great, and ended the night on such a high it was perfect. I would definitely recommend him and will be to friends and family.
Charles Henson• July 5, 2017
"Superb. I couldn't reccomend more highly.
Very accommodating and professional."
Services From JB Discos
DJ - Mobile Disco
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we offer a range of sound & lighting packages.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we are fully insured & all our equipment is pat tested.
- What style of music do you offer?60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s Dance Trance Hard house & a bit of Hardcore rave. A bit of anything & everything is a good mix!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?It probably depend on what’s needed or wanted.
- Do you do open-air acts?If it was in a marquee with a generator then yes, the equipment needs to be undercover.
- How long do you need to set up?We always prepare and arrive earlier then we need to! Approx 2 hours before the starting time.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes we do
- What experience do you have working with children?Dad x2 and I’ve also worked in a care home helping with dementia. Health & social care level2
- Are you DBS checked?Yes we are
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Nope, Infact the more the better! I do schools Discos and I find the more children the better!
Wedding Receptions (Wedding DJ)** We provide special wedding packages.
New Year Party!
We cover a wide range of event's and have music to suit any occasion!