Jason Dale - The ELVIS Explosion
2017 means a change of format for the highly successful theatre production of Jason Dale as ELVIS. Now the Vegas Years are faithfully recreated including all of the hits from 1969 to 1977. The Wonder Of You, Heartbreak Hotel and American Trilogy to name but a few. Along with many of the well known hits of the King are included several obscure songs which are sure to please the most ardent Elvis fans.
All of the costumes are designed and created by Gene Doucette the very same guy who created Elvis’ costumes. Every aspect of the show is created to be as close to an Elvis concert as possible. Vocally, musically and most importantly the feel and energy of an Elvis Presley show is authentically created and promises to be the ultimate experience for Elvis fans the world over.
Jayne C• Dec. 15, 2018
A fantastic show, and very professional. Highly recommended!
victoria wrather• Feb. 16, 2019
"EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH.
Engaging and read the audience perfectly, he made the night and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Can recommended Jason Dale he was most professional."
Carol - The Royal George Hotel. Birdlip, Gloucester• Nov. 17, 2018
"Absolutely Fantastic The best act we have ever booked.
Carol Events Manager - The Royal George Hotel. Birdlip, Gloucester"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Jason Dale is widely recognised as the UK’s top Elvis stylist and Elvis tribute artist,
- What are the highlights of your career?Jason Dale has a wealth of experience performing his Elvis tribute show both abroad and all over the UK at all kinds of venues and functions including Theatres, Hotels, Holiday Parks, Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthday Celebrations and much more. Career highlights include a Las Vegas residency 2017 and 2018
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our Concerts include Theatre Events, Personal appearances, Festivals and Corporate Events
- How long do you play for?I normally perform for 2 x 45 mins / 3 x 30 mins / 1 Hr 15 mins or any variation of these times. Times can be discussed and tailored to your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I perform fully Self-Contained with Professional Modern Equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment
- How much space do you require?I can perform in any space as long as we have power... I can even perform unplugged with an acoustic guitar.. I can tailor the show to your needs!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, just send me the song title
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally take 1 break within the show... 10-15 minutes is required to change costumes
Jason Dale is available for theatre, festival and large corporate events (and private functions).