My name is James and I live in Northamptonshire.
My love of photography began five years ago prodominently focussing on landscape scenery in both my home county and the surrounding areas.
After being approached a few years ago by a friend requesting me to photograph their wedding it was then that I also began to build my portfolio and wedding photography business.
Since then I have had the pleasure of photographing several weddings in various settings and by ensuring I meet every couple before their big day ensures I can personalise and tailor each package to their individual needs.
It is this alongside the bespoke class of my business that fulfills my constant interest and passion in photography where I always strive to capture moments that can be treasured and kept forever.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Outdoor Photography Shoots
- What does the wedding package include?Platinum: Included is 200 High quality digitally edited photos which will be on a memory stick to keep. From those photos 80 of the bride and grooms favourites will be featured in a Wedding Photo Book and also x2 10x8 prints of their choosing. Photography will be Bridal Prep, Groom arrival at venue as well as bridesmaids, ceremony, all family photos, staged photos at a location of their choosing, speeches, cutting of the Cake, reception and up to the first dance. Gold: 125 Photos edited on a memory stick. Everything of the above, excluding bridal prep and wedding photo album.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural and Staged
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 80d, Numerous Lenses and Canon Flash Gun
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Approx 5 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, but for an extra fee all photos can be sent which will be unedited.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No, all photos will belong to the client. I will however ask for a small selection of photos to be used for advertising.
- Do we get to meet the Photographer before our WeddingYes, this service is supplied for free. We can set a mutual date if you decided to hire me
- Do I have to pay a deposit?I do ask for a £100 deposit to secure the Wedding date and this is non refundable
Included is 200 High quality digitally edited photos which will be on a memory stick to keep.
From those photos 80 of the bride and grooms favourites will be featured in a Wedding Photo Boo...