Phil (Iris Photography) is a well-known wedding photographer in Hampshire, who is highly regarded by some of the more distinguished wedding venues throughout the country. .
From his Hampshire base, throughout the south east of England (Including Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire and Surrey) to London and beyond. Phil’s unique style, together with his relaxed and fun approach to wedding photography Is always in great demand from discerning couples who are looking for outstanding photography with that extra wow!
Whatever your budget I will work the same on your wedding day, please be assured I will always give you the best possible photography. You’re paying for the type of Gift box or album you have bought afterwards. I have 20 Years experience in photography, with 6 awards, the last two I was voted in the top 150 photographers in the world in 2012-13 for two years running.
I am from a "Fine Art & Design" background, which means something very different for you. If you want conventional, hundreds of posed images then I am not for you. If you looking for ‘of the moment’ photography, something that tells the viewer something special. Then I am for you. I am often given free choice in what I take but I would also recommend some posed, but it should take too long and done in 10 minutes.
I meet every customer well before the wedding date at the venue whenever possible. I like to here your plains and bounce ideas of each other. If you decide to book me I will come and meet you before wedding date and we can have a look around the church and venue, I do this my clients. I believe it builds a good report.
Iris Photography & Design also owns Maserati Memories, If you book me to do your wedding photography, Maserati Memories wedding car will cost £840! The car itself is built by Ferrari / Maserati and offers many luxury features, including Italian leather, heated reclining rear seats and front seat with Burr Walnut trims. On board phone, Bose sound system amongst many other luxury features. We can provide a choice of colour decor for the car to compliment the bride’s bouquet, and a complimentary bottle of champagne is provided for the bride and groom.
Superb service. Fantastic car. And the extra 's! The chauffeur is an incredible photographer. Dated 20/12/2017
Services From Iris Photography & Design
Wedding Photography Package 1 - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
Photography & Maserati Car Hire - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
Wedding Photography Package 2 - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
Wedding Photography Package 4 - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
Wedding Photography + Jorgensen Albums - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
Wedding Photography Package 3 - Bridal Prep/Ceremony - Up to Meal
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Photography with car hire from £780. This includes a very beautiful gift box DVD, USB & Photographs printed inside. Please note we offer this without a wedding car too.
- What style of photos do you take?Most clents ask me to do my thing, however I will do what every is asked of me.
- What kind of technology do you use?Top of the range (Flagship) Canon EOS 1DX
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes I can show and its you can download image from Iris Photography website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?whats that ?
- Do you send all the photos taken?Only the best photographs make it on to the contact sheets. This could be as many as 150 / 200 images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?work by myself, less to worry about so I get get on with the job
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?its never happed to me, I have been working for over 19 years, never missed anything. This is my life.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes always, howevery if you have images on the DVD or USB I will issues copyright for printing and s/ meda used if Iris Photography is named
- Type of vehicles?4 door Luxury car hire
- About the fleet?we (Maserati Memoires) have two car to choose from
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Ye sit is
- Is there a minimum rental time?none
- Is there a maximum rental time?its only as deep as your pocketts
- Are there any additional services?Yes lots
- Do you charge per hour or per event?only first dance is by the hour, unless stated
| From £650
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box. Image set at 300 DPI, on JPEG Setting
| From £700
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box Printed Photographs. Image set at 300 DPI, on JPEG Setting & With 20 Images printed of you choice.
| From £750
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box. Image set at 400 DPI, on TIFF Setting
| From £800
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box Printed Photographs. Image set at 400 DPI, on TIFF Setting & With 30 Images printed of you choice.
Photography & Maserati Car Hire
| From £840
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box, Maserati Wedding Car, Ribbons and Prosecco
A Jorgensen Albums
| From £1500
A ‘Jorgensen Album’ can only add to Iris photography’s mix of uniqueness. No two albums are the same, just like your wedding. These sleek albums are handmade in Australia, and designed by you. These are the Rolls Royce of wedding albums, you wont find better. A total of 35 photographs in an album with standard mats. More photographs can be added, at reprint price (30 photographs various sizes up to 6x8”, 5 photographs various sizes 8” x 8” to 12” x 8”)
All price include me taking the photographs, contact sheets.