Iris Photography & Design
Phil (Iris Photography) is a well-known wedding photographer in Hampshire, who is highly regarded by some of the more distinguished wedding venues throughout the country. .
From his Hampshire base, throughout the south east of England (Including Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire and Surrey) to London and beyond. Phil’s unique style, together with his relaxed and fun approach to wedding photography Is always in great demand from discerning couples who are looking for outstanding photography with that extra wow!
Whatever your budget I will work the same on your wedding day, please be assured I will always give you the best possible photography. You’re paying for the type of Gift box or album you have bought afterwards. I have 20 Years experience in photography, with 6 awards, the last two I was voted in the top 150 photographers in the world in 2012-13 for two years running.
I am from a "Fine Art & Design" background, which means something very different for you. If you want conventional, h...
Anonymous User• 16 Dec 2017
Superb service. Fantastic car. And the extra 's! The chauffeur is an incredible photographer. Dated 20/12/2017
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Photography with car hire from £780. This includes a very beautiful gift box DVD, USB & Photographs printed inside. Please note we offer this without a wedding car too.
- What style of photos do you take?Most clents ask me to do my thing, however I will do what every is asked of me.
- What kind of technology do you use?Top of the range (Flagship) Canon EOS 1DX
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes I can show and its you can download image from Iris Photography website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?whats that ?
- Do you send all the photos taken?Only the best photographs make it on to the contact sheets. This could be as many as 150 / 200 images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?work by myself, less to worry about so I get get on with the job
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?its never happed to me, I have been working for over 19 years, never missed anything. This is my life.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes always, howevery if you have images on the DVD or USB I will issues copyright for printing and s/ meda used if Iris Photography is named
- Type of vehicles?4 door Luxury car hire
- About the fleet?we (Maserati Memoires) have two car to choose from
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Ye sit is
- Is there a minimum rental time?none
- Is there a maximum rental time?its only as deep as your pocketts
- Are there any additional services?Yes lots
- Do you charge per hour or per event?only first dance is by the hour, unless stated
| From £650
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a personalised gift box. Image set at 300 DPI, on JPEG Setting
| From £700
Wedding Photography, USB & DVD presented in a per...