Services From CircOmbobulation
CircOmbobulation encompasses street style circus performances involving clown, comedy, music and all the circus skills!
Ash has a myriad of skills that she has used while working around the world in different settings, from street shows in Edinburgh to opening Paphos (Cyprus) City of Culture's event 2017 to traveling America with a touring circus. Her specialisation is hula hoops (2 x Guinness World Record holder), stilt walking, clowning and she also incorporates contortion and acrobatics into her shows.
She specialises in bringing her audiences on a unique journey of circus theatrics, using interaction, and with the employments of skills such as clowning, hula hoops, juggling random objects, body bending, fire, bubbles, and more. She also offers musical performances with an eclectic range of instruments and has been known to incorporate music into her circus shows.
She specifically enjoys audience participation and raising the vibrations of her crowds through comedy, games, fun and volunteer involvement but on the contrary can create deep, metaphoric performances highlighting emotion and experience.
Lynn Ponsonby• June 8, 2019
Inferno ash was amazing! She did a wonderful show for us using so many different skills. She was able to welcome guests on stilts, a juggling / hula hoop show , a workshop for children and adults and finally a fire and light show. She was great 😊
Joy Van Rensburg• Feb. 22, 2019
Fantastic show put on my inferno ash which she personalised for our event, and when we called her the day before to do a bit extra as we had a TV crew coming she was very flexible and put on a great last minute additional performance. Hope to work with her again in the future.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
What experience do you have working with children?
15 years of entertaining, teaching, au pairing
How long is your performance?
Shows are 45 minutes long (hula hoop street show and Back to the Hoopture workshop/show), dancing and stilt walking can be negotiated - 3 sets of 15 minutes for example.
What age range do you work with?
What venues can you work in?
Can you work outdoors?
Are you DBS checked?
Her shows include -
* fire dancing (with multiple props, including eating, body burning, fans, clubs, multiple hoops and acrobatics)
* LED hula hoop show (using up to 5 LED hula hoops, including a state-of-the-art programmable smart hoop with graphics and patterns to suit your event!)
* multi-hoop dancing (up to 6 hoops)
* knife juggling
* hula hoop (street) show - a full-length show with audience participation, featuring a wide range of tricks and comedy, as participants help Inferno Ash with her grand finale...
* 'Back to the Hoopture' - a full-length interactive workshop style show where the audience are taken on a journey through the history of hula hoops , arriving in various different cultures and times and learning how the hula hoop was, or still is, used here. This is suitable for all ages and combines fitness/ circus with education, history and comedy.