Inferno Ash has a myriad of skills that she has used while working around the world in different settings, from street shows in Edinburgh to opening Paphos (Cyprus) City of Culture's event 2017 to traveling America with a touring circus. Her specialisation is hula hoops (2 x Guinness World Record holder), stilt walking and fire dancing.
She is able to create bespoke performances to suit any event.
Joy Van Rensburg• 22 Feb 2019
Fantastic show put on my inferno ash which she personalised for our event, and when we called her the day before to do a bit extra as we had a TV crew coming she was very flexible and put on a great last minute additional performance. Hope to work with her again in the future.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?15 years of entertaining, teaching, au pairing
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?YES
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, definitely
- What venues can you work in?All
- What age range do you work with?All.
- How long is your performance?Shows are 45 minutes long (hula hoop street show and Back to the Hoopture workshop/show), dancing and stilt walking can be negotiated - 3 sets of 15 minutes for example.
Her shows include -
* fire dancing (with multiple props, including eating, body burning, fans, clubs, multiple hoops and acrobatics)
* LED hula hoop show (using up to 4 LED hula hoops, including a st...