Born in Italy I have now lived in the UK for 14 years and married the man of dreams in 2014.
Often people ask me why I am a wedding photographer and how I found my passion. I didn’t. Photography found me, especially wedding photography.
I always been a go-getter and day dreamer. I was the person in class that used to look up at the ceiling and dream about wonderful things nobody really understood. Something inside of me just always told me I was meant to do more than what society told me to do. Call me a rebel even, I kind of like it.
I always loved being outside, living in the moment, seeing new places and meeting new people. Feeling connected and free. And create. That’s all I ever wanted. That is what makes me feel ALIVE. It took me a while, but then photography found me.
In photography, and especially wedding photography, I found myself and that’s why my photography is just like me
RAW. FREE. IN THE MOMENT
I want to create images that are just that.
The raw roo...
- What services do you offer?wedding and portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?i have three collections, please enquiry to receive a full brochure
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no!
- What style of photos do you take?natural, romantic, in the moment, raw and free.
- What kind of technology do you use?digital
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes, private online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?no
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Second photographer available upon request
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
Full day wedding photography and albums. Please get in touch to request a full brochure.