House Of Eva-Grace Photography
We are a husband and wife team Stuart and Sarah-Jayne who have a daughter Eva-Grace. We met in 2002 and have been married since 2007. We met in our full time roles as ambulance staff, yes we work frontline on emergency ambulances "saving lives" alongside doing as much photography as we can. So when you think your photographer might be a little stressed at your wedding think again, we know stress like no other!!
Being photographers is increadably important to us, when we married we realised just how important certain shots are and the need to be able to relax in the presence of your photographer in order to get these shots. Your wedding day is about you, just as any other shoot we may do is. You must trust your photographer and enjoy the experience or you photos wont be what your looking for.
We like you to be relaxed on your day and using both tradtional in group shots and contemporary, natural relaxed poses for the couple along with candid capturing we will provide you with outstanding story telling of your special day from beginning to end.
Based in Northamptonshire your are more than welcome to visit us however we love to photograph anywhere in the UK so please dont be afraid to drop us a line if you like what you see!
- What does the wedding package include?The wedding packages will include photographers throughout the day to first dance, currently a story book album and disk is priced at £1000, disk alone is £850 and other albums start at £1200.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No never
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional and modern creating a story of the day
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes both on a client page on the website and to a slideshow with music on Facebook, some will also be posted on instagram
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We aim to complete wedding editing within 5 days usually 24 hours and albums take up to 6 weeks once design is finalised and agreed.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No we edit to a high standard and will only use the ones we see are the best on a wedding usually around 250-300
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?There are two professional photographers but on occasions we also have students with us these will never do weddings without one of the fully qualified
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have some availability for unforeseen circumstances but can not guarantee in ten years there has never been an issue
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All copyrights are reservered with the company however license to print are given with disks