SOUTH WALES WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER covering weddings UK-wide with special places in my heart for Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire & Dorset. Specialising in natural, romantic and creative photography.
Hi, I’m Natasha and I’m a photographer. I’m also a story teller, a button-hole fixer, a tissue provider, a lipstick carrier and most importantly, someone you want to be with on your wedding day.
My style on the day is no-fuss and very relaxed. I blend in with the guests to let your day happen as planned. I don’t carry big lighting set-ups to weddings and I won’t make you and your guests stand around for hours of formal photographs. I will, however, steal you two away from everyone for a romantic shoot at some point in the day and I will endeavour to capture the emotion of your guests throughout the day.
If this sounds like the kind of photographer you’re looking for then get in touch. I’m based in South Wales but travel to incredible places all over the UK and also have a base in Hampshire as it’s where I grew up.
Amy-Jo Fletcher• April 8, 2017
"If you're still looking for a photographer - STOP. You've found her!!!
Natasha is not only an incredible photographer - creative, an amazing attention to detail and super talented - she is just the nicest person to have with you on your wedding day.
It's so important to find a photographer who has a passion for their job, as this means they don't just 'go through the motions'. I've previously worked in weddings and I've seen so many photographers over the years. I can honestly say Natasha is the most enthusiastic, warm and talented photographer I've ever met. She makes you feel as though your wedding is special and not just one of three or four she's shooting that month already!
Natasha is also really generous with her time - she's always at the end of the phone/ text/ email when you have a question.
The cherry ontop of our experience with Natasha was when she personally hand delivered our wedding photos the day after we returned from honeymoon. She gave us a beautifully presented USB box and some hand selected prints (just because she wanted to give us something!)
We're delighted we chose Natasha as our wedding photographer, but we're also so excited to use Natasha for all our life milestones. We've already talked to her about our future shoots!!!
AMAZING. A huge thank you from Mr & Mrs Fletcher xxx"
- What services do you offer?Peak Full Day Wedding Photography Off Peak Full Day Wedding Photography Half Day Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?I aim to keep things as simple as possible for your wedding day, you will have me, Natasha, for your wedding day, your full wedding day whether that’s 8 hours or 14 hours. Included: –Me, Natasha, hello! – Unlimited pre-wedding consultation – Optional, but highly recommended, Engagement Shoot (please mention at enquiry!) – Support, advice and help whenever you fancy – Full day’s coverage (Bridal preparations until late) – Your photographs edited in my signature style -Keepsake Gold and Crystal Honeydew Moments USB – Up to 30 miles travel from South Wales
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I am yours for your wedding day only!
- What style of photos do you take?I am a natural, romantic photographer who is always chasing beautiful light!
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon full frame camera Mainly prime L series lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?It can be arranged if required
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I am for 6-8 weeks but usually it's sooner
- Do you send all the photos taken?You will receive all of the best photographs, fully edited, from the day. I will get rid of duplicates, blinks and shots which just didn't work. You usually get between 400-800 photographs for a full day wedding.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone, but I highly recommend having a second shooter at your wedding. I have a bunch of fantastic professionals I can call upon who share a similar style to me, so we can capture your wedding from two different angles.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Absolutely, I have my fantastic team as mentioned plus a brilliant scheme via social media where photographers in emergencies can get cover.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Information & Pricing
. . .
Here you can find all the information you need about prices, albums, keepsake USBs, payment plans and even videographers!
I aim to keep things as simple as possible for your wedding day, you will have me, Natasha, for your wedding day, your full wedding day whether that’s 8 hours or 14 hours.
–Me, Natasha, hello!
– Unlimited pre-wedding consultation
– Optional, but highly recommended, Engagement Shoot (please mention at enquiry!)
– Support, advice and help whenever you fancy
– Full day’s coverage (Bridal preparations until late)
– Your photographs edited in my signature style
-Keepsake Gold and Crystal Honeydew Moments USB
– Up to 30 miles travel from South Wales
Looking for something different?
All weddings are unique and different, just like all couples. If you are looking for something different then please get in touch to discuss your requirements. If, for example, you are having Monday-Thursday weddings, a smaller or more intimate weddings or you’re looking for shorter coverage then get in touch and we can work on a bespoke collection for you. You’ll still get me at my best but better suited to your plans or budget.