Harrogate Photography pride themselves on delivering a professional photography service no matter the event. It is always an honour to be asked to be part of a wedding and to be given the opportunity to capture the couples special occasion. The entire service is driven by you the customer, I meet with the couple as many or as few times as you desire. I believe in being well organised and prepared so you know what will be happening on the big day. I use professional Nikon cameras and lenses to bring out the best quality photos for albums, books and USB products. My prices are competitive and value for money, I believe in giving you the best service and the best products that showcase your special day.
Cheryl Wylie - I'm in Hong Kong at the moment so please email me or call Lesley on the UK number provided• March 19, 2017
Richard helped to produce an amazing album of wedding pictures that I will treasure forever. Without being intrusive, he was able to capture some special moments on camera. He made sure that he had a good idea of what I wanted in the pictures and encapsulated my vision for the day.
Services From Harrogate Photography
Professional Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?I offer a relaxed reportage style weddings, I tend to not do too many posed photos unless requested. I cover all family and friend photos that the couple require, I will ask you for a photo list. I will photograph guests enjoying the day as well as taking time to photograph the couple by themselves. Ultimately the service is driven by the customer, whether it is formal posed photos or candid natural shots. I use a mixture of natural light photography and flash photography dependent upon the lighting situation on the day. I don't do photo booths as I feel this isn't my style of photography. I offer professional photo albums and USB products, the albums are a family heirloom to last a lifetime.
- What does the wedding package include?I have a basic wedding package which covers the Bride getting ready and the ceremony, images are available on USB Products. The Full Day covers Bride Getting Ready right through to the first dance, all images are available on USB Products. The couple can upgrade their package to receive a professional wedding album, there are many to choose from varying in price and quality. At the request of the couple a second photographer will be available or if one photographer was not sufficient a second photographer would be provided to any package for an extra £300.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I never book a second wedding on the same day.
- What style of photos do you take?I feel that all weddings should tell a story and I have styled over the years reportage and documentary photography. I tend to focus on candid, natural photos rather than posed photography. I have a versatile skill set and I cover posed photography for all of those vital family and friend group shots plus all of the guests. I don't tend to heavily edit photos in photoshop and I will choose a selection of Black and White Photography to add to the atmosphere.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use all Nikon Professional equipment and I use flash photography. I use Photoshop to make some edits.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I use Pixieset which is an online platform where the couple can access all of the wedding photos. You can favourite your photos, download and buy images from the online platform, share on social media. You can also choose your photos for the album and choose a specific design layout from Pixieset.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I usually edit and put photos on Pixieset within 48 hours. The album and USB products take approximately 6 weeks from when the final decision has been made for the images you want.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send all images from the wedding on USB. I may choose to leave some out if the images were not satisfactory i.e. eyes closed.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone as a professional photographer, however, I do have a back up photographer and they cover second shooter at weddings.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I always ensure that I have a backup photographer for all weddings. The photographer is a professional with technical knowledge and experience in weddings.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I have all the rights to the photos taken.
Richard Clark is the main photographer and second photographers are used at the request of the couple, or if the size of the wedding requires a second photographer. On the rare occasion that i'm ill or unable to make a wedding or event, I ensure that I have a back up photographer to cover the big day. All photographers use are professional and have sound knowledge and ability to deliver a professional service.