Gumshoe Films is a production partnership founded on the ideals of creative freedom, perfectionism and professionalism, striving to deliver the utmost engaging stories across all video outlets.
We offer our years of experience in video production, from content creation all the way through to polished edit, as a means to help you push your business to the next level, extending your reach by taking full advantage of the digital marketing exposure available to you.
Our passion-fuelled output features a cinematic quality that will not disappoint, both rewarding and growing your audience to its fullest potential.
Margaret• 25 May 2018
Excited to see video"
- What services do you offer?Uniquely creative wedding films.
- What does the wedding package include?Our signature polished documentary style. All packages include a teaser trailer of your full-length film, while our Mid and All Inclusive packages also include a social media optimised 3-5 minute highlights video, as well as a cinematic wedding film.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we work as a team of two videographers across three 4k-capable cameras on each and every wedding we have the privilege of filming.
- What style of photos do you take?No photos - video only.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR/Mirrorless cameras with small form factors to minimise our footprint and keep as as flexible and effective as possible on your day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All of our videos are delivered digitally via downloadable link, and on YouTube, while our Mid package and All Inclusive package also come bundled with USB delivery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Your initial teaser trailer of your day will be shared with you within three weeks of your wedding date, while your full-length film will be available within 10 weeks of your wedding date.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Video - No. We use as much of our raw footage to produce the best possible wedding film and telling of your day, though we do not share our raw footage, simply due to the fact that we would not want anyone to get the wrong impression of our work by seeing raw footage before the several stages of post-production each and every shot/film goes through with us.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a team of two highly skilled, creative and motivated professionals, striving to delivery perfection while remaining professional at all times.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?N/A
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?N/A