Grange Moor Brass Band is made of up around 25 members. Smaller groups are available to perform a range of music depending on what is required. We have been in existence since 1854 and are comfortable playing to a variety of audiences and in a range of venues.
Services From Grange Moor Brass Band
A Full Evening Concert - 2 Hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Christmas Concerts, Christmas Carols, Full evening concerts, Galas, Fairs
- How long do you play for?2 hours, with an interval, but this is flexible and we can create something that suits everyone!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No; it is usually not required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are covered by public liability insurance, but we have no electrical equipment that requires PAT testing.
- How much space do you require?Depends on the size of the group performing! Please discuss this with us when booking.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we can find the music for it - and have enough time to practice - then we can often accommodate requests. We cannot guarantee this, however.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can be flexible, however a two hour concert generally has a 20-30 minute break in the middle. We can work to your schedule.
We can work together to create a bespoke setlist based on the many pieces in our repertoire.