Based in the North East of England covering Hartlepool, Newcastle, Durham, East & West Yorkshire, Cleveland, Teesside, Sunderland, Gosforth, and Heaton.
Natural moments tell the real story of the big day, with calm and thoughtful approach anticipating natural moments.
Beyond the posed are the real moments.
A documentary wedding photographer helps to tell the honest and unscripted story of the day.
Natural photo-journalistic style coupled with creative and contemporary portraiture
Creative Wedding Photography.
Services From Graham Hunt Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Engagements Christenings. Event photography, commercial, interior & architecture photography, book & publications, portraits, landscape & fine art
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding package 1 £995 Full days shoot 12 hours 500 images. Capture everything in your story from getting ready until dancing. Service includes: Pre-Wedding consultation and planning. Coverage of the bride and bridesmaids preparing for the big day! The groom, best man, family, and friends The wedding service and signing the register The venue/reception family and friends group shots Bride and groom photoshoot Wedding reception and speeches Cutting the cake The first dance All edited images are supplied on disc in a bespoke presentation DVD case.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no, I only shoot one wedding at a time
- What style of photos do you take?creative and photojournalist wedding photography
- What kind of technology do you use?The latest pro-Canon cameras and a mix of lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?all the images are pro edited in lightroom and photoshop the client get around 300 for a 6-hour wedding and 500-550 for a full 12-hour wedding shoot
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?it all depends on the client
commercial, interior & architecture photography, book & publications, portraits, landscape & fine art