Gold Wedding Cars are a family run business with over 21 years’ experience in the wedding car industry. Throughout that time we have gained invaluable experience and built up a genuine reputation for providing a quality and reliable wedding car hire service second to none. We are passionate about what we do and really do care about our customers experience with us from day one. We have a friendly yet professional approach with no high pressure selling. We will simply provide you with the very best free advice and options available at all times, and the rest is up to you.
We have offices covering Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex snd most ot Home Counties.
- Type of vehicles?We have a comprehensive range of bridal cars available in Vintage (1920's/30's), Classic (1950's/60's) and Modern styles. As well as larger capcity vehicles for the bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen, family and guests, including classic buses in single deck and double deck versions.
- About the fleet?All the vehicles we provide are of the highest quality and are maintained to the highest standard, to help ensure a trouble free service on your special day. In the extremely rare instance that an issue may occur with any of the vehicles we provide, we do have back-up contingencies in place, which includes access to a large network of support vehicles.
- What is included in the wedding package?Our wedding packages are bespoke and can be tailored to your individual requirements. All reasonalble requests will be considered. The average wedding car hire is for up to 3 hours, but we are fully aware that longer hire may be required within certain cultures and traditions and are happy to cater for longer or consider shorter hire depending on the circumstances. All the vehicles will be provided with a ribbon decoration of your choice. Where applicable, a neautral coloured silk flower arrangement will be placed on the rear parcel shelf of the Vintage and Classic cars.
- Is there a minimum rental time?At peak times and wedding season dates we usually have a minimum 3 hour hire requirement for all our Vintage, Classic and the modern Bentleys and Rolls Royces, below which it is not economical to provide them. In circumstances where the wedding and reception are at the same venue the vehicle would wait until after the ceremony for photographs. Providing that the distances are not too far and timings allow, it may also be possible that you could utilise the vehicle to transport the bridesmaids or groom and groomsmen to the venue first within the cost? If requested we could also provide a short drive around the local area afterward with the bride and groom, which will give them an opportunity to have some special moments together before joining in with the celebrations. We do a have some vehicles that we can provided for shorter hire, are happy to consider other options on an individual basis, depending on the dates and timings involved.
- Is there a maximum rental time?All hires will be considered.
- Are there any additional services?We are happy to consider any additional services thatb you may require.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?All hire is based on the individual event and based on the vehicle required, the locations involved, and the length of hire.
- Have you any further information that would help me?We do have a Q and A that we can send you on request, which as well as giving you information about the vehicles and service we provide, will give you further insight into the wedding car hire industry.
We have a comprehensive range of Vintage, Classic and Modern cars available to suit most tastes and budgets. We can cater for all your wedding transport requirements for the Bride and Bridesmaids, Groom and Groomsmen, as well as vehicles for family and guests, including Vintage Single Dack and Double Decker Red Routemaster buses for larger groups.
We are happy to offer discounted packages for multiple bookings, whilst providing you with the knowledge and confidence that your booking will be professionally and safely co-ordinated to our own exacting standards.