I'm Georgie and I'm a wedding and lifestyle photographer.
I love capturing special moments so that you can travel back in time to those memories and live them again!
I am based in Northamptonshire, UK and travel the surrounding areas photographing weddings, couples and families, telling peoples stories.
I have a very light, bright and natural style of photography and promise to set you at ease when you're in front of my camera. I am relaxed, calm and fun and will guide you into making memories with your loved ones that I can capture rather than just taking photographs of you 'standing and smiling'.
I have been photographing beautiful friendships and relationships for over 5 years and love every second of it, but don't just take my word for it! Here are what some of my clients have said:
"Super easy to get along with and she makes you feel completely at ease!"
" I could not have asked for a better photographer!"
"She is highly skilled at her job, very creative, but also just a lovely person to share special family moments with."
"She was so calm and collected to support my wife, she was professional but so caring."
"Her attention to detail and the ease at which she goes about her job is a testament to her skill."
"Absolutely brilliant from start to finish!"
If you're interested in me telling your story with my photographs...
Get in touch Now!
Services From Georgia-Beth Photography
Collection Three Wedding Photography Package - Ceremony
Collection Two Wedding Photography Package
Collection One Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?Family Portraits Newborn Session Baby's 1st Year Bundles Bump - Baby Packages Wedding Photography Packages Professional Portraits
- What does the wedding package include?There is an option of 3 different packages: Collection 1 Full Day Coverage from bridal preparation all the way through to the first dance including portraits. Collection 2 Ceremony, Portraits and Wedding Breakfast Collection 3 Part-Day Coverage. Ceremony and Portraits.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, Your wedding will be the only one that day!
- What style of photos do you take?My photographic style is: Natural, natural, natural! = Natural light, natural environments and natural moments! I love using all the beautiful things around us to frame you and your story! I promise to never put you in awkward poses, I just want to capture genuine reactions and emotions. The photographs are light and bright with a fresh 'airy' feel.
- What kind of technology do you use?I primarily use several different Nikon Cameras and edit using Adobe Lightroom.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Your photographs will be sent to you via and online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding photographs will be delivered in an online gallery within 4 weeks unless otherwise stated.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Every crisp, genuine moment will be edited and sent.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I currently work as a solo photographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the very unfortunate event that I was unavailable for your event due to serious unforeseen circumstances I would do everything in my power to replace myself with a similar photographer or rearrange if applicable.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?In my standard contract I can use the photographs however I choose, but if you would like photographs taken and for them to not be shared publicly then the contracts can be adjusted. You have every permission to share your own photos with as many people as you like.