GaetanoDiGiacomo Media Production
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Filmmaking is my passion, and I am obsessed with getting it perfect, each and every time.
To me…it’s about more than just making a video.
This is about creating a memory for you
So that through your journey in life together, you’ll always have something to bring you back to that special day.
Of all the smiles, the tears, and the laughter.
It is these moments. that you’ll look back on, forever!
---- - ---
Which is why I want to be there for you, to make your wedding video – perfect wedding video.
Vijay Jeyanthan• 23 Apr 2019
Gaetano and his team were very professional, flexible and friendly. We hired them for our wedding and reception. Gaetano listened to our requests of choice of music and scenes and delivered accordingly.The resulting video and music was amazing. I would definitely recommend them.
Clarence Ibitoye• 20 Apr 2018
Gaetano filmed our wedding in November 2017 wile his colleague took pictures. Only 3 months later we had about 700 pictures, 3 hours of film + an exquisite wedding trailer, and we loved everything about it ! they captured all the key moments, but also a multitude of spontaneous smiles on our guests'faces, gestures, looks and moments of pure happiness. They were very discrete and even stayed overtime as we were running a bit behind schedule. The quality of the pictures and videos is excellent, an...
Danielle Pearson• 3 Jan 2019
We used Gae and his colleagues for the video and photography of our wedding day! We could not be happier with the level of service and quality of product we received! We have the most beautiful wedding video that captured every moment of our day. Would recommend him to anybody looking for somebody to document their wedding (and trust us, it goes so quickly that you miss most of it so video and photo is definitely the way to go). We will be forever grateful that we have our memories to keep and w...
Kate Grace Barnes• 26 Jan 2019
"So so happy with Gaetano service,he was so friendly,communication was excellent and put up with my odd bridezilla requests and numerous emails! Would highly recommend,
All of our special moments captured beautifully."
Rachel Remnant• 3 Jan 2019
Really nice in person and great videographer. loved the highlights he compiled and was great value for money.
- What services do you offer?We offer photography and videography services.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We do have a team of professional videographers and photographers, we will be able to cover up to 3 weddings a day.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use all the latest technology to ensure your day is captured at its best. Currently using the Sony a7 III for filming, a range of prime lenses to capture each scene to perfection, and a DJI Ronin to create smooth gliding shots.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Team
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we do provide a replacment photographer or videographer.
- How far in advance should I contact you?Give us a call when you are ready…! We always have a space for you : )
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We do charge per event, in some cases, we may charge per hour.
- If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?We don’t mind to work some extra hours. We just want to deliver a great service!
- What are the forms of payment?We accept online payments or direct payment, credit card or cash payments
- How you deliver my wedding film?We will transfer your wedding film on a USB pen drive, which it will be in a nice wooden box or in a heart shape. We can also burn a DVD or a Blu ray which it will also come in a Wooden box.
- Can we do instalments?We are happy to make your life easier, and we can split the payment up to 4 instalments.