If your looking for an entertainment company who will make your event one to remember, then FunkieDivaDisco is all you need. We have over twenty five years experience in the entertainment industry providing discos for Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Engagements, 60's 70's 80's 90's and anything else you care to mention. We have performed in every type of venue from No1 Devonshire Gardens to your local bowling club and every where else in-between.
We use only the best State of the Art Lighting and Sound Equipment to put on a fantastic show with crystal clear sound using Mackie & JBL Systems.
Lee Joyner• March 30, 2019
Steve was absolutely brilliant. He put on a 5* experience for everyone who attended my daughter’s 13 birthday party. It was a non stop night with excellent music, lots of disco lights, and age appropriate party games. The kids loved him.
I would 100% recommended Funkie Diva Discos.
nicola anderson• July 28, 2018
Thank you Stephen for the best night ever you were fabulous I'll highly recommend you to everyone you made our night thanks
Stephen Hayton• Jan. 13, 2018
We hired Steve for our wedding in January and he did a truly exceptional job. From the early planning stage, Steve was keen to make the night as personal and as tailored for us as possible. Steve has a great read of the room and had our guests on the dancefloor all night. He was nothing short of brilliant. Steve's prices are also very modest for the level of effort and professionalism that goes into his work. We would not hesitate to hire him again and will certainly recommend his services to all family and friends (although he has likely advertised himself on his fantastic performance!).
Maureen Allan• Aug. 21, 2017
Very accommodating, great lighting and effects as well as good music and good value. Will recommend!
Stephanie• March 31, 2017
"Bit disappointed by the demand for cash on my wedding day. Not unreasonable and I do understand people do need to be paid, but a reminder email before the event when booked months before would have been helpful as one has lots going on in the run up to a wedding. Would have avoided awkwardness and did put a temporary dampener and stress on things.
Would have liked more of our preferences played and there was a lot more typical cheese played than I would have wanted. Discussions were held re music too close before the event I think. There were unfortunately limitations by the hotel wifi being dodgy due to location to get some music probably.
Refused to help us call guests to make the taxi that arrived for them.
Sorry to sound negative but wasn't what we hoped for sadly. Did play some requests and dedicated to friends and family which I appreciated, but think we got off to a bad start with the money issue. Think we both needed to be more organised."
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Absolutely. All our equipment is owned and maintained by our own staff. We take pride in looking after our equipment and only use professional grade equipment including Mackie, JBL and all our lighting is the latest LED technology and controlled by DMX systems.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, £10 million insurance as required by law to cover ourselves, clients and venues. All our equipment is PAT tested every 12 months.
- What style of music do you offer?All types and gladly play requests from your guests on the night. We have an extensive collection of music, all legal. We also use the internet live on the night to download anything we don't have on our hard drive.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. It's you party, we will play anything you wish and download it on the night if we don't have it in our repertoire.
- Do you do open-air acts?We perform at several Gala Days and Festivals ever year and can provide our own staging if required.
We will play any type of music required for your event and gladly play requests from your guests.