Forget Me Knot Images
ADD SOME LAUGHTER, book your Photo booth
This isn’t a little box where you get a quick polaroid from: this is a professional studio with full lighting equipment. You and your guest will look fabulous in the pictures. Based in Newcastle we will transport all equipment to your venue with pictures taken by a professional photographer.
I use a bespoke backdrop for every wedding or event, tailoring it to your colour scheme. I will bring all the props and will edit every single picture taken.
‘We were delighted that we booked the photobooth, it was a great addition as everybody loved it! It has given us some very funny photos and it entertained our guests. We would highly recommend using Forget Me knot Images for your event.’ Stephen & Fiona
Margaret Ridley• 10 Apr 2019
Forgot me knot photos helped to make our event a success. Everyone attending enjoyed dressing up and the photos were very professional and a good size.
Julie Johnston• 15 Jun 2019
Forget me knot were fantastic arrived in plenty of time to set up Greta was very professional and took amazing photos that we will cherish and remember what a fantastic night we all had. I would highly recommend forget me knot to anybody and would definitely use them again. Thank you for all your help too
Susan windsor• 23 Feb 2019
Absolutely brilliant. Everyone enjoyed it. Very professional. Lovely young lady doing the photographs. Would not hesitate to book again and recommend. Thank you for a great night.
Lisa willis• 18 May 2019
Excellent set up and service. Friendly and quick to respond to any questions. I will be using Forget Me knot Images again!!!
Rebecca Cavanagyh• 15 Jun 2019
Absolutely fantastic! Communication up the event was great, could not fault the service and photos are fantastic too. Thank you Lindsey.
- What does the wedding package include?All Collections include: *A relaxed icebreaker over a cup of tea (or glass of wine) to meet each other and talk about your wedding plans. * In-person, phone, email, Skype – you name it and I am there! You have my undivided care and attention. * Unlimited coverage from your bridal preparations in the morning until your first dance & beyond. I pride myself on being as flexible as you need me to be. * A personalised USB of a minimum 400 fully edited, high resolution images. All images individually edited and made to look their best. Complete with a printing release so you can print, copy and share to friends and family. * 100 of your favourite images will be professionally retouched using Adobe Photoshop. Distractions will be expertly removed, dark circles, fine lines and blemishes will vanish as skin is realistically edited. * An online password protected gallery showing the highlights from your wedding day so you can easily share with friends and family. From the gallery you can order professional photo printing, canvasses and framed prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Absolutely not!
- What style of photos do you take?My style is relaxed, documentary and candid. As a creative, documentary, wedding photographer, I discreetly capture your magical and spontaneous moments throughout the day. I am unobtrusive in my approach and often will be mistaken as a guest. Building a connection with every single couple has always been at the heart of my philosophy and is key to creating these beautiful environmental portraits.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Your photographs will be displayed in a password protected online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I carefully edit your photographs which is very time-consuming. Pictyres can be delivered in 3-10 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will select and edit the best photographs for you. You will receive over 400 images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work with a second professional Photographer. She is part of the Willow collection or you can pay a small fee to have her also cover your wedding.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I always have a backup plan.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I pubish some of your wedding photographs on my Facebook and Instagram account. I always check before posting photographs that you are happy with them.