First Lady Films provide unique and beautiful wedding videography in Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Bristol and beyond.
We believe that the happiness, love and laughter shared on a wedding day can be forever captured and shared for years to come. We do this in a professional and discreet way and our HD cameras and sound recording equipment ensure a cinematic, yet personal quality.
With over ten years of film experience, capturing weddings, formal occasions and celebrations both in the UK and abroad we ensure the highest quality film for your special day which will be forever remembered.
Services From First Lady Films
Wedding Videography - First Lady Films
- What services do you offer?We offer full videography of your wedding day from bride and groom preparation to the first dance and everything in between! We then edit this into a highlights film to music of your choice which is between 10-15 minutes long. We also edit together the ceremony and speeches which have been filmed on two or more cameras so you can watch them over and over again on DVD or digital upload.
- What does the wedding package include?We have a variety of wedding packages and will taylor them to suit you and your wedding. There will always be two videographers on the day to ensure nothing is missed and you can decide if you would like a full day shoot or less. We like to have a chat with you on the phone to work out exactly what your requirements are and will quote based on location, number of guests and any other factors.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes, with enough notice we can shoot more than one wedding a day. Over the years we have built a fantastic relationship with other wedding videographers and can always book them to help us shoot. All editing will be overseen by the company director Sica to ensure optimum quality.
- What style of photos do you take?We prefer to shoot 'in the background' as opposed to setting up particular shots. This makes a more natural film and allows everybody to be the most relaxed!
- What kind of technology do you use?We use full HD cameras (DSLR) as well as slide tracks, steadicams and monopods when needed. We have excellent sound recording equipment and edit in Final Cut Pro.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We can upload your film to YouTube or Vimeo if you would like it password protected. We will also send you a few DVDs to share to your family and friends and can send you a digital copy of your film via USB or hard drive if you want it too!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We can usually have your film to you within three weeks of the wedding day. This might be slightly longer during peak times, but we will always keep you up to date as we know how excited you will be to see it!
- Do you send all the photos taken?We will only send you the edited film however you are welcome to have all the footage taken by all cameras. Please let us know if this is something you would like.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work alongside very skilled videographers who help us capture everything on your wedding day. Currently all editing is done in-house by First Lady Films. We also have a handful of excellent photographers which we can book alongside your videography. Please let us know if you would like us to send any links to their work.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Should one camera operator not be able to make the day, there will always be a second camera ready to work anyway. In extreme cases, we would be able to organise cover if the second camera operator needed it too.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We have full rights to all images and films recorded by us and our camera operators. We hand these over to you when the edit is complete and you are welcome to share them. We do ask that we use your images/film to help promote our future work, but you can always decline this if you want to keep it private!
We always use at least two camera operators to make sure that nothing is missed and each package includes an initial consultation to ensure we know exactly what you want from us in terms of style and approach to get the best film which suits you and your day.
A standard day shoot includes:
- Bridal and groom preparation
- Reception drinks and welcome
- Guest messages
- Cutting of the cake
- First Dance
We edit together a highlights film to music of your choice (between 10-15 minutes long) and you will receive a fully edited ceremony, speeches and guest message package too.