Filmosophy is a professional photography and videography company based in the heart of Scotland, but travelling far and wide to bring the joy of personalised, bespoke wedding videography to couples. We have worked closely in the past with Humanist Society Scotland, learning the ins and outs of wedding ceremonies, and can't wait to immortalise your big day in film. We'll preserve each moment so you can revisit and share them with your closest friends and family.
Our Portrait photography is tailored to your unique personality, using professional lighting to compliment your features.
We are creative, easy to work with, and always professional, able to keep things relaxed while working at great speed.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography & Photography Event Photography Portrait Photography Headshots Corporate Videography Property Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Each package is tailored to the individual needs of the couple, ranging from ceremony-only coverage, to the entire day, from getting ready, until the last dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?Our style is always tailored to the customer, guided by our in-depth knowledge.
- What kind of technology do you use?2 high quality 4K cameras with audio Professional Lighting equipment
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Our turnover rate is extremely fast, we are able to deliver a full wedding videography package in 5 days, and portrait photography sessions in 2 days. We provide an express service also, that guarantees delivery in 48 hours for Wedding Videography, and 24 hours for all photography.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We can send all photos and video clips if required, but prefer to edit and tailor our delivery of the product to our customers
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a team, but it will only ever be just us two, with you from the start to the end
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We work with the couple or business to decide a best course of action for the rights-to-publish