I run a digital video production company based in the northwest creating music videos, product showcases, weddings and indie films.
We capture the magic and love what we do!
Ali• 30 Apr 2019
I am very pleased with benjamin.
The Videography work he did was very professional. He's creative, a quick thinker and a good director.
He quickly understood what the client needed and from his professional experience, he produced an amazing video that worked for me and the client.
Very pleased and would work with again, anytime.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Fully and completely, I would make sure the client is happy with the photos taken and is satisfied, I may request to use some for my portfolio work.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do have a fallback photographer who could cover me for worst-case situations.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone mostly, unless the project is large enough to demand a bigger team.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I go through all the pictures done on the day and filter it down to the best 50-30, I then send those.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I go through all the pictures done on the day and filter it down to the best 50-30.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony Alpha range. Rode microphones. Adobe CC suit software for editing and photos.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Not usually, depends if the time frames are doable and don't interrupt one another.
Music videos, Weddings, Product Showcases, Real Estate and Indie Films.