Services From FacepaintFX
My name is Terri and since 2010 I've run FacepaintFX for children and adults that cater for Birthdays, Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties and Festivals. With thousands of faces painted I know this industry and what it takes to bring the WOW factor to your party or event. Knowing you’re in safe hands gives you peace of mind and a guarantee that you'll get quality work with happy/glittery/scary faces looking into that mirror in minutes.
All I'll need from you is a small area with a medium size table and 2 chairs.
Being professional is always in the forefront, but being friendly, fun and patient is equally important to me. I'm proud to have over 50 great reviews on my website and Google.
COVID 19 - HEALTH & SAFETY
- Hypoallergenic paints are used & brushes are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol then brush soap after every event.
- 1 clean sponge is used on each face. Sponges are washed in the washing machine after every event.
- I use biodegradable wipes and travel by public transport to do my bit for climate change.
- I still wear a mask everywhere and while working. I'm double jabbed + had my booster vaccination. I take regular LF tests and can be flexible with dates should we come into another Government lockdown.
- COVID19 Policy & Health & Safety document is sent to every client and can be seen on my website along with more FAQ's
I simply love what I do, and want to help make your party/event extra special.
Thanks for looking!
Nino• April 17, 2021
She’s amazing, kid’s really loved the face painting.
Sarah-Jane Phillippo• Sept. 29, 2019
Terri was fantastic. My daughter and her friends loved all the characters she created. I'd definitely recommend her.
Emma Symonds• June 13, 2019
Very professional. Good communication. Arrived as planned - great face paints for our corporate event.
Would recommend and use again.
Kima Hussey• April 20, 2019
great added touch to our party. everyone loved their face paints. I would definitely use her services again.
Hayden James Brown• Jan. 19, 2019
Terri was fantastic at our event in Ebbsfleet, Kent. She was great with the kids and was completely self-sufficient. Her artwork is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.
Nina• Dec. 15, 2018
Thank you so much Terri for your exceptional service at my son birthday party , you made beautiful face paintings , kids as well as adults were very happy , I will definitely call you again for my next party xx
How long do you need to set up?
10 - 15 minutes on arrival and departure
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
What experience do you have working with children?
10 years face painting with children. Working safely with clean equipment, being aware of situations happening around you is vital to keep a smooth running party.
Are you DBS checked?
Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?
No. As a guide I can paint up to 20 children in 2 hours. If there are more children, I would advise an extra hour so as not to disappoint anyone.