Ever Excellent Wedding Films
Over the last decade, I’ve shaped Ever Excellent Wedding Films to deliver a very professional and personal service. My experience enables me to adapt to any environment and allows me to be in the right place, at the right time, to get the best coverage.
My style is unobtrusive. I prefer to capture moments throughout the day in a natural way. This helps couples and guests to relax, which grants me unguarded engagement that adds a magical intimacy to the footage.
My full-day coverage includes all of the significant wedding day moments; from guest arrival before the ceremony through to the end of the first dance. Couples can choose to cover the less crucial but just as priceless parts of the day, with ‘Pre’, ‘Mid’ and ‘After’ wedding video extras. These can be added individually, or bundled together and discounted.
I provide a professional and personal wedding video service across Kent, Essex and the South-East. All travel expenses and licences are all included in the package price.
I love filming weddings and would relish the opportunity to film yours, so please get in touch if you’d like to know more.
- What services do you offer?Wedding videography. A personal and professionial service, founded on almost a decade of experience.
- What does the wedding package include?Full-day coverage includes coverage of the major moments of the day; from the guest arrival before the ceremony, through to the end of the first dance. For couples wishing to capture the other non-crucial, but just as priceless moments, I provide optional video extra coverage of the 'Pre', 'Mid' and 'After' parts of the day. This allows the married couple to have as much or as little coverage as they wish. All content is delivered online and can be streamed from any mobile or computer device. I also include a DVD.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, one is plenty.
- What style of photos do you take?My style is natural and non-obtrusive. I like events to play out and be recorded in an organic way.
- What kind of technology do you use?I record with full HD and 4K camera equipment, and some additional microphones and lights when necessary.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. All video content is provided to clients online with password protected links. This allows the married couple to view and share their wedding videos from any mobile or computer device.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I ask for 10 working weeks, but always strive to complete and deliver the final products well within this maximum deadline.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. I only deliver content which has been edited down to the very best moments.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone and pride myself on being versatile and creative as a single videographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. I belong to several networks which provide up to the last minute coverage if this was ever to happen, although touch wood, it never has and never will.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, usually. As part of the contract. I retain permission to use any imagery as part of my future promotions unless content. However, if a couple ever requests privacy, then I do not use their imagery.
Full-day coverage begins with guest arrival before the ceremony and covers the main moments throughout the day, up until the end of the first dance. For couples wishing to capture the other less crucial, but just as priceless, moment, I provide optional video extra coverage of the 'Pre', 'Mid', and 'After' parts of the day. Content is delivered to clients online, available to stream from any computer or mobile device, along with a DVD.