Emily Mudie Photography
I am a professional wedding and events photographer with over 10 years experience in the photography industry, 3 of which I worked at Nikon UK. My approach is to offer not only photographic coverage, but also a world class friendly service where I can really give my clients a great experience by going the extra mile in any way that I can. As a photographer my priority above everything is to make sure the photography side of your wedding or event is covered, so that on the day you can relax in full confidence that I will be capturing beautiful imagery right from start to finish!
A little bit more about me:
I am friendly, down to earth and and love the buzz and amazing places that my work takes me to! Photography has been a passion of mine ever since I was young and I went on to study photography in London as a part of my degree, and after graduating I took up a position at Nikon at their photography training centre in central London. Here I coordinated and assisted on the delivery of photography workshops. I then began my journey into being a full time freelance photographer, capturing a wide variety of weddings and events around the UK. I also work as a consultant for TimeLine Events, a photography events company specialising in photography experiences. When I am not photographing weddings and events, I am coordinating and delivering photography workshops and experience days and love inspiring other photographers to try new things and improve their skills.
'As a photographer I believe it is really important to be able to adapt to any situation, every moment is different and requires your careful and creative attention. Flexibility is always a good characteristic – and I have certainly found myself in some interesting places in order to ‘get that shot’! I will always go the extra mile, if its important to you then its even more important for me to capture it. Experience is vital and one of the most valuable assets in any industry. Experience has taught me to be in the right place at the right time, to know when to press that button for that perfect shot.'
- What services do you offer?photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full day includes 9 hours of photography and a minimum of 300 + professionally edited Photographs
- What style of photos do you take?Natural documentary style
- What kind of technology do you use?High quality and modern digital cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Weddings: Up to 6 weeks Events: Up to 2 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?A selection of the best images, all professionally edited.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone or with a professional assistant
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Best efforts will be made to find a replaicement
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes unless agreed otherwise
- Is a deposit required for booking?Yes- a £50 deposit is requred for event bookings and a £200 - £300 deposit is required for Wedding bookings.
High Quality Photography