I am a professional wedding and events photographer with over 8 years experience in the photography industry, 3 of which I worked at Nikon UK. My approach is to offer not only photographic coverage, but also a world class friendly service where I can really give my clients a great experience by going the extra mile in any way that I can. As a photographer my priority above everything is to make sure the photography side of your wedding or event is covered, so that on the day you can relax in full confidence that I will be capturing beautiful imagery right from start to finish!
- Is a deposit required for booking?Yes- a £50 deposit is requred for event bookings and a £200 deposit is required for Wedding bookings.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Best efforts will be made to find a replaicement
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone or with a professional assistant
- Do you send all the photos taken?A selection of the best images, all professionally edited.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up to 2 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery
- What kind of technology do you use?High quality and modern digital cameras
- What style of photos do you take?Natural documentary style
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What services do you offer?Wedding & Events Photography
- What does the wedding package include?10 hours of photography and a minimum of 300 professionally edited Photographs
- What services do you offer?photography
High Quality Photography