Dreamcapture Wedding Films
Congratulations on your engagement , I've been capturing peoples memories since 2006, and in Jan 2019, I was awarded a certificate of Excellence with Bridebook, the UK's largest Wedding Website.
Join over 300 brides whose films I have captured since 2006.
Its all about you.
More specifically, your memories.
Photos are great, but film lets you relive your Wedding day whenever you want.
My style is documentary, unobtrusive, no posed shots at all.
Watch some samples on my website give me a call, lets have a coffee and chat about your Wedding Day.
Anonymous User• 9 Aug 2018
"Well where do I start having a video done for our wedding day, its the best decision we both have made capturing those special moments we will get to treasure for ever. Can’t thank Peter enough , highly recommended. Got the DVD back in good time as well , 2 weeks after the big day and for me was brilliant as I’m so impatient.
Just capturing all those moments you can’t in photos really is so nice to watch over and over again.
Thank you again xx
Anonymous User• 18 Oct 2018
"Peter Breame is a lovely friendly man who made us feel so at ease we forgot we were being filmed. The video he produced was amazing and the highlights magical. He went the extra mile and sorted me a few stills that I needed as well. Given that the RAF told my son he couldn’t attend only 2 days before the wedding it has meant so much more now as when he is next home I can watch it with him. The day went so very quick that there were parts I had missed or not paid attention to that I have been ab...
Anonymous User• 13 Aug 2018
"I could not recommend peter enough! I knew from the minute we booked with him, he would be able to make the perfect video for us!
You wouldn’t even know he is their filming such a relaxed and lovely man! We feel so lucky that we found this amazing company and we will be able to treasure our video forever!
Again ,Thank you so much
Stacey & Michael"
Anonymous User• 9 Oct 2018
"Pete has delivered an absolutely wonderful video that captured our recent wedding. He was incredibly discreet and demonstrated pure professionalism. A true gent who collaborated with our photographer to make sure we do not just have a beautiful picture album but also a beautifully shot video of our special day. I would highly recommend his service but also the idea of having a video as I was amazed at how much we missed and how much of the poignant detail is lost during the big day as you just ...
Anonymous User• 11 Sep 2018
"We cannot thank Peter enough for his amazing work!! Our wedding video was better then we ever imagined and such a wonderful memory for us to keep. Worth every penny! Peter was brilliant on the day, very professional and discrete, we barely even knew he was there. We would definitely recommend booking him for your wedding! Thank you for everything!
Lisa & Jon"
- What services do you offer?Bespoke Wedding Films in the UK and abroad.
- What does the wedding package include?Getting ready to first dance plus an hour afterwards to capture the fun and boogie.. Delivered on your choice of media, my films are 50-110 mins
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no, sorry
- What style of photos do you take?Unobtrusive
- What kind of technology do you use?lumix and Sony cameras, sennheiser las mic kit for quality audio. apple I Mac to edit and lots of coffee to..
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?mainly ai work on my own, though I do offer a two epson package
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a plan B, a network of People to shoot if i'm ill, has happened once in 8 yeas
Pre Wedding Consultation
Bride getting Ready and Arrivals
Your Wedding Ceremony with two cameras or more
Your Drinks Reception
The Speeches with two cameras or more
The Cake Cutting, First Dance plus ...