Our Mobile Disco can also offer Karaoke and Video Disco and has a range of effects machines and lighting. We can also offer Bingo Nights, Photo Booth hire and Race Nights.
DJC Entertainment operates with complete honesty and transparency.
We provide exceptional entertainment and the most accommodating and attentive customer care. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients and respecting their input and wishes.
We use professional sound and lighting equipment and offer free coordination with your other wedding professionals.
DJC Entertainment carries a full liability insurance policy with a coverage value of £10,000,000. We are happy to provide you or your venue with a copy of our Insurance Policy upon request.
DJC Entertainment has a full UK PAT (Portable Appliance Test) Certificate. We are happy to provide you or your venue with a copy of our PAT Certificate upon request.
Kathleen Heading• 18 May 2019
Cliff was excellent on the night. He turned up early and gave some advice on positioning of the Photo Booth he was very attentive and communication was excellent with both myself and our guests and everybody enjoyed using the booth. There were plenty of props to use which suited all age groups. I would recommend him highly and would use him again.
Steve• 17 Nov 2018
DJC Entertainment are a professional outfit that played good music to keep people dancing. I compiled a playlist for them which I would never do again. On the night he played my playlist and nobody danced for the first hour and a half at which point he ditched my playlist and got on with the job he is good at and played what he deemed was right and single handedly saved my wife's birthday party for which I am very grateful!
Karen• 3 Mar 2019
I booked a disco and photobooth for my mums 90th birthday party. Cliff was fantastic. The music was exactly what we wanted and everybody commented on it. The photobooth was brilliant and he even designed the photos which were perfect. Thank you Cliff, I will definitely book you again for future events. Kaz x
Mike• 10 Nov 2018
Cliff was amazing from start to finish! We had a brilliant party and credit a lot of it down to him. The booth was a quality addition to the night and is a great idea for any event. Cheers mate!
Kelly• 15 Dec 2018
"Great ! Kids had a great time
Fantastic DJ ! Was happy to meet our requests
Extremely polite and even let a couple of the kids DJ
Will certainly be booking Cliff for all our future events throughout the year."
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. A professional quality Sound System by Mackie and several quality and varied lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I have £10m Public Liability Insurance and the equipment is fully PAT tested every year.
- What style of music do you offer?I can offer all genres. 70s, 80s Disco, 80s Groove, 90s Dance & Club, Current Chart, old Skool House & Garage
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. I offer a free online music planner, if I do not have the request I can get it. If requested on the night it is possible providing there is a WiFi connection.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes if requested.
- What services do you offer?We offer Disco, Photo Booth, Backdrop Curtain, Karaoke, Video Disco. Free consultations. Written Contracts.
- What does the wedding package include?Depends on the package chosen, more details on our website
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NO, our attention is 100% on your Wedding Reception
- What style of photos do you take?There are many templates and overlays available. We can also design a bespoke overlay for your event.
- What kind of technology do you use?Mainly all digital. Canon 1200 DSLR Camera, Citizen Dye Sub Colour Printer, Social Booth Software.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All photo's are printed instantly at the time. If required a set of prints can be put onto a memory stick or uploaded to Dropbox for downloading later
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone but have roadies to help when required
- How involved can we be in selecting music for our event?We encourage you to be as involved as you would like to be! Most of our clients place great value on music and probably have very distinct ideas about what they want to hear. If you would like to select every song, we are happy to accommodate you. The majority of our couples, however, prefer to discuss with their DJ, in depth, their preferences and at least a few specific requests. Rest assured, you will never hear songs you have asked not to be played, or genres you’ve told us you do not like.
- What payment types do you accept?Payments can be made by Cheque, BACS, Credit/Debit Card or Cash. If paying 14 days in advance then payment by Cheque is acceptable. Payment by BACS should be made at least one day before your event. Credit/Debit Card payments can be made on the night. (Please note that there are charges to add on for the card payment facility, details on request). Cash on the night should be made once the DJ has finished setting up and before the music begins.
- When is the full payment required?The full payment is due 14 days prior to the event, unless an arrangement has been reached between client and dj to pay in cash on the night and should be paid once the dj has setup and before the music starts.
DJC Entertainment is a complete entertainment company offering Mobile Disco and Photo Booth hire.