You'll have the time of your life with this fantastic tribute to Dirty Dancing as their very own Johnny and Baby re-live the greatest moments from the film. This fantastic show has just the right mix of high energy routines, audience participation and great live vocals! They’ll invite you all onto the dance floor to teach you some of those famous dance moves so you can pony along with the Love Man or try out some of your own - dirty dancing style! So whether you want to sing along to Hungry Eyes and She’s Like the Wind or do the ‘mash potato’ in Do You Love Me there’s something for everyone. All watermelons are welcome but definitely no spaghetti arms!
The stars of Dirty Dancing Live have been performing together for over a decade. They are no strangers to the world of entertainment and over the recent years this highly trained, professional team ...
Golf Club - Gloucestershire• 16 Sep 2017
Just a quick note to say thank you for a great evening. I have had fantastic feedback from my customers - I think you are the best show we put on. Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Wedding - Essex• 12 May 2018
Just wanted to say thanks very much for Saturday night everybody really enjoyed themselves! You managed to get most people up dancing which is what we wanted! All our guests said how good you both were. Thanks very much again!! :-) Wayne n Jo x
Wedding - Peterborough• 14 Jul 2018
You guys were amazing last night. Great entertainers and lovely people. Thank you!
Birmingham FC• 10 Dec 2016
We have had nothing but great feedback on the evening and are already thinking what we can do with you next year. Look forward to working with you again.
Charity Ball• 15 Jul 2017
Just thought I would drop u a quick mail to say that the Dirty Dancing tribute was brilliant, they went down really well with my crowd, please pass on my grateful thanks and praise to them. Will be in touch for next year. Many thanks. Laura x
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Dirty Dancing tribute duo
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing this show for over 10 years all around the world
- What kind of events do you usually serve?hotel party nights, live music restaurants, birthdays, hen nights
- How long do you play for?1 x 1 hour or we can extend to 75 mins. Can also do a party set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes suitable for up to 200 guests
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?we would prefer a 3 x 4 stage but we can work the show on a dance floor and around the room.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?happy for you to ask
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?if we do 2 sets then we need a 30 minute break to get changed
Be My Baby
Cry to me
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Love is Strange
Do you Love Me?
She’s Like the Wind
The Time of my Life