A traditional Oom-Pa band with a twist! They specialise in whimsical and charming combinations of traditional German and quirky pop hits.
Gary Rowland• 2 Mar 2019
The band was the perfect. Very silly, fun and memorable.
It would be a good idea to give all the options before confirming booking as it wasn't very clear about how the number in band affects the performance - ie, it would have been good to have a caller for some of the time.
But that is a positive suggestion, not a complaint.
Everybody asked where we found such a great band - so gave them the cards - particularly the Germans in the audience!
Pawel Matyjasek• 10 Oct 2017
Spectacular! Really enjoyed the event, loved the music and social stuff!
Doerthe Luckmann• 13 Oct 2018
It was a fab evening - people has been involved in musical games.... Everyone was pleased and enjoyed the event!
Russell Robertson• 14 Nov 2018
"The band were great and the feedback from the attendees has been amazing.
Would recommend Deutsch Blasmusik for any event"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one 25 min break between sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice we can try to learn a new song but unfortunately not every song sounds quite right in Oompah style
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play at a range at events thought typically we play a lot of Oktoberfest nights, at German nights put on by bars, corporate events and basically any party that wants to do something a little bit different!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have fully PAT tested equipment and have PLI through the Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we are fully self contained
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 sets of 45 minutes or 2 sets of 1 hour. Happy to discuss further to meet the needs of any event!
Polkas, waltzs, Beyoncé and Barbie girl are all covered by this experienced oompah band using their unique and fun filled approach to oompop! They get the audience involved with games and songs, provi...