I always look for the artistic and quirky viewpoint and capture the shot that everyone else misses, the one that reaches into the subject and plucks out their essence. I love the art of black and white photography, but always shoot in colour as well and black and white. You get copies of both.
I have an excellent eye for detail, texture, time, and mood, and I aim to bring a unique perspective to every shot, always delivering an image to treasure.
My photography is less like taking a picture and more like capturing a moment, a freeze frame of life as it happens.
Have a look at my portfolio to see the types of quality and affordable photography I offer.
Emma N• 7 Aug 2018
Fantastic photographer and lovely lady! Really puts you at ease and gets amazing shots every time! 100% recommend!
Rita Gray• 1 Jun 2019
Brilliant night. Deb was really friendly and got everyone involved with the people. Would definitely be using her again for an event.
Chris Naylor• 24 Nov 2018
We are all really pleased with the photo's from our family birthday party. Debbie was really friendly and professional, she blended in and it was a pleasure to have her at our event.
ian harrison• 4 Aug 2018
Perfect photos capturing a perfect day
- What services do you offer?Weddings, Engagement, Portraits, Family, Children, Parties, Hen parties, Christenings, Baby Showers
- What does the wedding package include?UBS stick presented in a wooden box, on line private gallery, Prints are optional
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, creative and traditional
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?within 7 days
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Do have team depending on job
Weddings, events, parties, family,portraits and commercial Photography