Daniel Thomas Photography
Hey there, I'm Dan, a wedding photographer based in Basingstoke. I love being a part of my lovely couples special day and I take great pride in getting to know you and your needs before your wedding.
As well as a wedding photographer think of me as a coordinator, an assistant, a bridal gown protector, a button hole fixer and a tissue provider. I'll help you with timeline planning and tackling unexpected obstacles that may come your way on your wedding day - yes, even unlucky weather!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?A full days coverage of your wedding, including bridal preparations, ceremony, reception (including speeches), all the way through to half an hour after the first dance Availability throughout the whole process to answer any questions you may have, as well as keeping in regular contact to ensure that the day goes off without a hitch A USB in a miniature glass bottle with a cork stopper with all the edited images and 35 high quality prints presented in a personalised, keepsake wooden box A password protected online client gallery All edited high resolution jpeg photographs available to download directly from your client gallery and all are licensed for re-printing
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, just one a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style, capturing candid moments. I do take some time to capture bridal portraits and group shots as well though.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Sony cameras and lenses with external flashes.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have a password protected, online gallery that my couples can view, download and share their images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6-8 weeks, although they are usually delivered sooner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, just my edited ones. This is usually between 400-500 images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but you can add a second shooter if you want for an extra £200.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a wide network of wedding photographers that can take my place.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do, but I ask that you sign my contract if you are happy for me to do so.
Additional Services are:
Engagement shoot - £200
Fine art wedding album - From £455
Parent album - From £130
Second shooter - £200