I have a great passion for photography and capturing each decisive moment in a natural, personal and documentary style.
I am dedicated to capturing the glory of each moment of your day so that you and your loves ones and relive it for decades
to come. Based in London & Kent but often travelling Nationwide and beyond for any destination wedding, if you can get
there, I can get there! Please take some time to enjoy the collections showcased here, and don’t hesitate to get in touch,
I’d love to meet you and see what we can create together.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I try not to take on too many weddings per year so that I can focus on each wedding one at a time.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style is where I live, capturing the moment as it happens
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon full frame cameras to ensure the highest quality for my images.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallerys are available upon request.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-3 weeks after the wedding day
- Do you send all the photos taken?Obviously i take out shots with people blinking and duplicates, but for a full day people typically end up with between 600-800 images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have a team of reliable high-quality photographers who help me when more than one photographer is required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a good circle of colleagues and photographer friends, in which we are there to cover each other should the need ever arise. When a friend of mine was stuck in Asia because of a cancelled set of flights, I stepped in to make sure his couple were looked after on their day.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Wedding Photography & Film