I'm a very experienced event photographer, specialising in live music events including concerts and festivals, as well as club nights and DJ sets. As well as photography I am also an expert in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, and can post-process your images to your specified requirements, re-touch portraits and modelling shots, and remove blemishes or unwanted objects from photos.
Oliver Kent• 14 Mar 2019
"Cliff was absolutely smashing. We booked him as slight matter of urgency, with our event (a university Spring Ball) only a few weeks away. His very competitive price made him stand out - he was over £100 cheaper than the other quotes we received!
His quality of service was anything but cheap. He took plenty of wonderful, high-quality photos for our event. We had booked him for 2 hours, but when he learnt that the event's main attraction (a casino) was only going to open after he finished, he...
- What does the wedding package include?I generally only shoot non-church weddings, so if you're getting hitched at a registry office, a hotel or another venue I'll be happy to accommodate you. I will work with you to plan the shots for the day, scout the venue to find the best location for the after-ceremony shots, and if required include photos of the preparations for the big day. It's usually a good idea to plan your wedding photos well in advance, so make sure to book early, preferably several months in advance. If you're looking for someone to shoot a full church wedding I can do it of course, but I will say that there are better specialist church wedding photographers out there. They're expensive, but they'll do a great job.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Generally, the rights to wedding photographs belong to the couple who hire the photographer unless any other special arrangements are made.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No, but I will make every humanly possible effort to honour any bookings. I do know a couple of other freelancers that could take on a booking in an emergency.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone, unless the client has booked more than one photographer to cover an event, in which case I'll coordinate with them to avoid duplication.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Usually, I would select the best shots and only deliver those. Most clients require a minimum number of shots per hour for a booking, so I'll usually shoot at least twice that number to ensure that I can deliver only the best quality results. However, if you want to retain ownership of the rejected shots as well that's fine with me.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depending on the level of post-production work required I can usually deliver a session of a hundred images in 24 hours.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a Pentax K-3 APS-C digital SLR camera with a selection of zoom lenses. I also use a Pentax camera-mounted flashgun for events, or a Bowens twin-head monobloc flash system for studio shoots.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. Shooting a wedding is a big commitment that demands my undivided attention, and I would never take on more than one per day.
- What services do you offer?I offer event photography, specialising in live music concerts, nightclubs, dance parties, festivals and DJ events. I also offer post-processing and Photoshop work to prepare images for display or publication.
Event photographer, portrait photographer, dating site profile photographer