Classic American Wedding Cars
Stunning 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air which we got married in, in Las Vegas in 2006. We imported her the same year and have been doing weddings for some years now. The car has air suspension so can sit very low for photos, is a beautiful deep blue colour with a cream roof. Insured to carry 5 people plus the driver(me).
- Type of vehicles?1953 Chevrolet Bel Air. 1947 Nash Ambassador Coupe.
- About the fleet?Both belong to me. I have friends with similar cars if more are required.
- What is included in the wedding package?Bride pick up, journey to the ceremony, and on to the reception after.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes.
- Is there a minimum rental time?No.
- Is there a maximum rental time?Yes - to be determined. We do not drive in the evenings.
- Are there any additional services?No.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Per event.
Classic American Wedding Cars are a family business with a love of fine American automobiles from the 1930s through to the 1950s. There is a great deal of romanticism associated with vehicles from this bygone era – these ageless classic cars provide the perfect carriages to arrive in style.
Pick up the bride and take to the ceremony location, and then on to the reception. I can stay for up to half an hour after the ceremony end for additional photos.