With over 20 years experience, I ensure that I capture every special moment of your event. With a combination of posed and reportage images, I ensure that all my photography is organic and develops naturally.
No party is too big or too small, whether it is formal or informal, I will be there to capture your special event.
I will record everything from you greeting your guests to fond farewells at the end - and everything in between.
So if it's a corporate event, 21st, 30th, 40th, 70th, (or just a birthday party) - the celebration of a lifetime event like a wedding or Ruby Anniversary - and whether it is a complete surprise, or something you've spent months planning - let me be there to capture every moment.
Abi• 23 Dec 2017
"Claire did an amazing job.
She came on time and got to work immediately.
She captured the best and the right moments of the party, even moments i did not expect she would.
The little video she made and the all the pictures are so beautiful, everyone who has seen it loves it.
I can't be happier.
I will definitely use her again and i am already spreading the word for anyone who needs photography to contact Claire.
Thank you Claire."
Megan• 4 Nov 2017
I took a risk in booking Claire as it was a last minute decision to have a photographer and I didn't have time to do much research. Claire provided a quote quickly and it was very competitive. She was super responsive to my queries and (gently) chase me when required; this was much appreciated as it was a busy time. She was punctual and accommodating at the event and acted with complete professionalism and friendliness. The fact that Claire made my guest feel so at ease meant that she captured s...
Dawn morgan• 29 Dec 2017
Claire was very professional with her photography she was able to capture my birthday party with ease and was very approachable. I would definitely recommend her.
Carley killackey• 30 Jun 2018
Amazing amazing amazing!!! Best photographer ! amazing photos wouldn’t go to anyone else now.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sheran Harmes• 6 Oct 2017
Claire was magnificent and put everyone at ease. Great service and would thoroughly recommend.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I provide print permissions but I retain the copyright to all my images.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Always
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone for most events but I bring a second photographer when the guests exceed 300 people.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send all the best images - about 2/3 of those taken.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Usually within 3 weeks, but at busy times it will be 4.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I provide a private website for you to view and download your images. It can also be shared via social media, by you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?Photography Packages Bronze - £900 Ceremony Photos Room Shots Party Photos - until 1st dance All images on a USB Stick (approx 300 - 500) Proof Book of all images Silver - £1,300 Prep Shots Ceremony Photos Room Shots Party Photos - until cake cutting All images on a USB Stick (approx 400-600) Proof Book of all images Gold - £2,000 Prep Shots Ceremony Photos Room Shots Party Photos - until end of party All images on a USB Stick (approx 600) Proof Book of all images Coffee Table Album of images (approx 150)
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Portrait Photography Event Photography Corporate Photography