Price from: £600
Full Day wedding photography for just £600 includes images edited on a USB and digitally delivered soon after the wedding - from Bridal Prep (if required) through to the first dance.
Natural, documentary style wedding photography capturing the wedding day as it happens. I also capture the traditional photographs - group photos, details, portraits of the happy couple, first dance and cake cutting.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer, I can publish the images as I see fit, however I give the couples the right to print the photos as often as they wish.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, there are people that I can call on if necessary,
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?For photography I mostly work alone.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Most of them. The only photos I will not send are the photos that are too bright/dark or have no real focal point in them.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon cameras - D750 and D700 (full frame) Assortment of lenses, Nikon and Sigma brand.
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of traditional, posed, photographs and natural documentary style photographs. I also make sure to photograph details of the day to ensure nothing is missed out,
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Not usually, but depends on timings and location.
- What does the wedding package include?Images edited in colour and black and white, presented on a USB stick and delivered digitally. Albums are available at additional cost.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Event Photography Mixture of traditional and documentary style