Capital Nightlife are a friendly, professional mobile disco service supplying ANY type of disco event. Recommended by some of the UK's top venues, we also have over 20 years' experience and more than 5000 satisfied customers!
Unlike most disco services we like to give you as much input into planning your disco as you require - you can devise your own playlist entirely, or leave it in our professional hands.
Events we specialse in include: weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, themed parties, engagements, Christmas and new year parties.
We carry modern professional sound and lighting equipment and set-up tidily and safely, with a stunning look and perfectly balanced sound.
At Capital Nightlife we pride ourselves on the positive feedback we receive from delighted customers. A large percentage of our work comes through recommendation and that's a trait we intend to continue. No matter what size or style of disco event you book with us, we'll help you plan it to perfection.
Annette Rimell• Nov. 10, 2018
A huge THANK YOU to James for making my 50th birthday party so amazing! From start to finish Capital Nightlife were a pleasure to deal with - good communication & great value for money. I gave the age range of my guests, said I wanted everyone up dancing all night & left the rest to James. I got exactly what I asked for! Everyone had such a great time - people commented in the following days about their sore feet from dancing & sore throats from singing along. I would highly recommend Capital Nightlife & would definitely use them again.
Emma Lilly• Oct. 20, 2018
James DJ'd at our wedding and he was fantastic through the whole process. Happy to meet all of our requirements, even down to when to set up before the evening as it was in the same room as the meal and we didn't want any disruption. Very rarely seen so many people up dancing at a wedding for the whole night; James could really read the crowd. Smart, friendly and professional, I will definitely get in touch with him again if I need another DJ. Would really recommend him! Thank you James for making our reception so fun and lively.
Jo Marie• Sept. 29, 2018
Everyone at my party commented on how great the music was. James is an excellent DJ who I can recommend to get your party going! This is the second time I have used him for a party and I will be recommending him to friends. Excellent service!!
Rebecca Warren• Aug. 4, 2018
A huge thank you to Capital Nightlife for DJ-ing for our 70's Party. The whole night was absolutely buzzing and they did an amazing job of not only getting everyone on the dance floor, but keeping them there right until the very last song finished at midnight! I think everyone was really sad it all had to end. There was such a fun atmosphere. We definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a fabulous DJ and a full to the brim dance floor! Thanks so much and hopefully see you again before long
Mike Pearson• July 29, 2018
We just wanted to say a big thank you for our wedding on Sunday night- you were fantastic! The music was perfect and it was great to have so many people dancing throughout the night. Carly and Michael
Services From Capital Nightlife
Professional Mobile Disco + DJ
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, a stunning looking (and sounding!) rig, with plenty of lighting to create an amazing dance floor atmosphere.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, fully PAT tested with Public Liability Insurance up to £10 Million.
- What style of music do you offer?A bespoke playlist service is offered to all clients, no matter what style of music, with over 20 years professional experience, we have it covered!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely! We'll always be able to find and supply whatever you require.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we've done lots of open-air gigs, however we do insist on cover above, in case the British weather does what it does best!
- What services do you offer?Full Mobile Disco & DJ package, Fully Lit LED Dance Floors, Photo Booths and Magic Mirrors, Giant Letters, Uplighters.
- What does the wedding package include?Every package can be tailored to include whatever you require for your wedding party.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?A wedding disco usually takes up the whole evening, so typically just one wedding per day!
- What style of photos do you take?We typically take photos of the evening action, dance floor, toasts, speeches and general fun!
- What kind of technology do you use?Numark controllers, Carlsbro Speakers, a range of professional lighting, Apple MacBook and pro DJ software, Panasonic Lumix GH4 Digital Photography.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, photos will be sent as a downloadable link.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are delivered as a downloadable link within 7 days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, all photos are supplied.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It's all me!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I always operate with professional back-ups.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I always seek client permission before publishing any photos.
The full playlist service is exactly what it sounds like - from the moment you book me I'm available anytime to assist you in creating your ultimate playlist, so we can truly tailor the night to your requirements. Alternatively you can give me a brief outline of music styles you enjoy, and ones to avoid, or you can of course leave it all up to me to 'read the room' and keep that dance floor busy!