My name is Chris and I'm based in Wolverhampton. I am a Wolverhampton College, University of Arts, London graduate of Photography and have been taking photos since I was sixteen.
I specialise in weddings and I really enjoy photographing them as I can bring my passion for capturing the perfect shots where I aim to capture all the excitement and joy that will echo your special celebrations. Whether it’s a wedding or a civil ceremony my bespoke services will match your expectations.
I’m friendly, approachable and flexible and I take pride in producing exceptional images with quick turnaround times but most important I will be listening to what you want so please don’t hesitate to ask and request whatever you wish.
Services From C Squared Photography
Asian Wedding Photographer
- What services do you offer?I offer complete wedding photography packages. I specialise in weddings and I really enjoy photographing them as I can bring my passion for capturing the perfect shots where I aim to capture all the excitement and joy that will echo your special celebrations.
- What does the wedding package include?This can be engagement shoots through to the complete day, the preparation, ceremony, reception to first dance and beyond. I like to offer a bespoke service to suit individual needs and budget. All the prices are negotiable. In all the packages you will receive all the images shot of the day in an online gallery and USB stick or CD. All the images will be edited for exposure and white balance and I will also assist and recommend any suitable edits should you want an album or prints. I can either recommend some suppliers or organise them for you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No....i will just do one wedding in a day so I can concentrate on your day. Sometimes things don't quite run to plan so I need to remain flexible in order to cover your day whatever it takes.
- What style of photos do you take?I do candid, formals (looking at the camera) and artistic shots to your specification. At our initial meeting/consultation we will establish the shoot list which will list (but not limited to) the shots you want. I have experience in working with low light situations and like the natural light but when light conditions dictate i will revert to (bounce) flash. Again during our initial consultation I will either ask you to provide a mood board or show you one I have prepared for you to take a look at.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use high resolution full frame digital cameras (Both Canon and Nikon) but most important I use very fast carefully selected lenses, renown for their sharpness, colour rendition and smooth, creamy bokeh.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes...you can view all the shots on my website's online gallery which can be password protected if required. This is usually up and running within a few days for you to start choosing your favourites.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to get a quick online gallery up withing a few days. Once photographs have been chosen they will be edited within two weeks. During this process I would help you select any individual prints, recommend edits and assist in the collation of an Album which either I can arrange or recommend some suppliers if you decided to have one.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No...I do a first pass cull of all those shots that don't pass my Quality Standards but you will receive the rest edited and adjusted for white balance. So its quality and not just quantity that you will receive.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone but could provide a second photographer if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes...I have many contacts who are excellent photographers that could take over if necessary.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
For example and the following is not an exhaustive list but for you to cut and paste or add or subtract:
For your wedding day: I would look to take shots of the exteriors and interiors of the wedding venue and the reception venue, getting as much detail as possible. These shots don’t normally involve people.
Before the ceremony/Preparation: Group shots bridesmaids and Bride getting ready with wide shots of the room and makeup/hair all candid. Brides detail: - dress and veil, Jewellery, perfume, Shoes, anything old/blue, Bridesmaid dresses. Bridesmaids helping put on the wedding dress, veil etc. Bride with Mum, Just the Bride alone. Groom and Groomsmen: - tie, groom’s shoes, cuff-links, watch - Belt. Candid of the guys getting dressed.
For the ceremony: The arrival/car, getting out, Bride walking down the aisle, groom’s reaction, Close up shot of rings, First Kiss. Waking back down the aisle. Then outside all formal and special shots as requested.
Reception: Mainly candid but I like to whisk the Bride and groom away for about an hour for posed/artistic shots if required. Speeches and Cake cutting. Then the first dance and beyond.
I would give you all the shots taken, fully edited and corrected for exposure and white balance on a USB stick so you can judge which shots you like the best but you would have all of them, and further carry out any specific edits that you would like. I would then help you select any individual prints, recommend edits and assist in the collation of your Album which either I can arrange or recommend some suppliers.