Butterflies And Beasties Face Painting
I am available to add colour and sparkle to any event, from birthdays and weddings to festivals and fayres or carnivals and celebrations of any kind.
I use only professional, make up grade face paints and cosmetic glitters that are approved for use on the skin by the EU and FDA.
I have my own public liability insurance and an enhanced CRB check.
I am based in Glenfield and cover the Leicester area, but may be available for events further away, please contact me with your enquiry.
Victoria Bedford• Oct. 6, 2019
Absolutely fantastic face painting by Sam. She was not only a wonderful face painter but also so friendly and excellent with the children. She worked so hard at my daughters party and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. She added some extra magic to a very special party that’s for sure!
Stacey• Jan. 26, 2019
Wow ... the talking point of my Daughters party!! Sam was professional, creative and highly organised! I will definitely book her again. The face painting was incredible!!! Thank you very much :)
Matt Elsegood• July 22, 2018
Excellent face painting and very friendly and professional. Would 100% recommend.
Laura Kearney• May 19, 2018
Very professional and approachable. Fantastic face painting and the kids loved her. Will be booking Sam again! Excellent value for money.
Gemma H• Aug. 19, 2017
Thankyou for coming to our open day. I hope you had a good day. I heard that you were busy all day. I've had a lot of people comment on how beautiful your face painting was.
Karen S• July 1, 2017
Thankyou so much for running the face painting at the summer fair. It was lovely to see all the children so happy after they had the most amazing designs painted on them. You are very talented.
Services From Butterflies And Beasties Face Painting
Face Painting And Festival Glitter
- How long do you need to set up?Approximately 15 minutes if table and indoors/ shelter provided. Approximately 30 minutes if I have to provide and set up my own shelter/tables etc.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been working with children for 15 years as a preschool assistant, an Ofsted registered childminder and now, facepainter. I have experience working with children with ASD and am able to sign using Makaton.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have an enhanced check as required for childminders.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I am able to paint around 10-12 faces per hour, depending on the design and how wiggly the "canvas" is!
Glitter tattoos are available. Please contact me for more details.