Price from: £295
Experienced DJ and Wedding Host with all the skills to create a great night. Let us make your party!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can provide a range of sound and lighting packages to suit most styles and venues
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?I'm an experienced DJ and can cover most styles of music from rock and metal to trance and all of the party classics in between!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?We give you access to our music database through your own personal area on our website to build your own playlist in advance of your night. We usually recommend that you give us 10-20 songs that will help us understand your music tastes, but you're welcome to be as open or as prescriptive as you like and we're always open to requests from your guests on the night as well.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- What services do you offer?MCs, DJs, Discos, Dance floors, Photobooths, Magic Mirrors, LOVE letters and Event Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?We have a range of packages that cover all of the essentials for a great night :) Please contact us for more details.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. We're exclusive to our customers on the day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Photos will be delivered in three formats: 1. In a private online gallery that can be shared 2. At print resolution in a zip 3. At resolutions appropriate for social media (with your event or corporate logo if appropriate)
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Between 1 to 4 weeks depending on event
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. We work with local professionals who work in the same style and to the same level as us to ensure that we never let anyone down.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Disco's, photobooths, dance floors, lighting effects and Event Photography.