I was a bit away. Sorry to all who requested my services. Feel free to book me. Much love.
Being a photographer is more than clicking a button, it's about what thought process goes on in before that click.
That being said you may have 99 problems but with me a photographer ain't one.
More about me:
- Cinematography bachelor: obsessed with composition - I give 100% for every shot that I take.
- Editing(Post-Processing): Taking special time and effort to maximize the visual appeal of my frames by light and color control to an aesthetic extent.
- Unique vision for every project: Don't ever worry about how it will all go down on the day of the shoot or about having similar photos to your friend that recommended me.I make sure to interact freely with the client, hear his thoughts and then take it to the next level by combining it with my own vision which guarantees different looks and styles to your photoshoot.
I always look for ways to improve myself and invest time to be better than yesterday so you can count on diversity.
Zoe• April 17, 2019
"Lovely photographer! Always on time with an eye for detail.
Job well done! Looking forward to work with you again, Puff!"
Services From Belevision
Artsy Headshot Bundle
- What services do you offer?Photography / Videography / Editing
- What style of photos do you take?Artsy, Candid, Street Style, Fashion, Documentary
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon ®
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depends on the project, will be discussed with the customer as I take special time to edit my photos to make the best out of them for the client.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depends on the project, if it's event - yes. Otherwise - No.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
* Street Style
* Music Videos
* Documentary films