London based Asian Wedding Photographer. Weddings have always been something that has intrigued me since my early teens , I am a true believer of love. My business moto has always been honest, traditional & infused with personality because being able to photograph the connection between two people and two families becoming one is so endearing, and is the reason why I chose this profession
My aim is to document the beautiful unity and moments that couple share on their special day, in a non intrusive, contemporary but chic style, for them to always cherish. Traditions, values and emotions are prominent features in every wedding - capturing these in a simple and unique way, for my clients to remember, gives me an huge sense of achievement.
- What services do you offer?Photography Videography Pre wedding events Engagement Shoots UK & Abroad Destination weddings
- What does the wedding package include?Please refer to our full day package
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Contemporary, Pastel, Journalistic, Documentary & Candid
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon Profoto off camera flash Varied Lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We do have a proofing gallery which the client will get a link to with a password to acess and select the images they wish so we can edit and deliver as requested per contract
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to have images ready after around 12-16 weeks from the final event. In high season it may take a little longer, however you are always kept up to date with the progress of your images
- Do you send all the photos taken?We will always cut down images we think don't best represent or show the true reflection of your big day as there will always be challenges we face like weather, lighting etc so we will never deliver images that are of no use but we never underdeliver and will always give you the amount finalised as per contract
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work with several freelancers if and when required based on the size of your wedding and the coverage you require
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer we are the sole copyrighters of the images as well as the couple. However, if the couple do not wish us to share thei images on either our website or social media then this will be in our contract before you sign it
- Where are you based?I am based in London, UK, However, I travel nationally and internationally to cover weddings for clients.
- We're having a destination wedding. Do you travel?Yes! I love destination weddings and have been lucky enough to travel to some beautiful destinations across the world. Contact me with more information on your travel plans, and I will create a custom wedding package to suit your needs.
- Do you provide videography?I specialise in photography only but yes we can put together a videography package with some great suppliers we have had the privilege of working with so please don't hesitate to tell me your requirements
- Do you offer pre-wedding shoots?Yes! Pre wedding shoots (also known as Engagement shoots) are a great way for us to work as a team prior to the wedding day to get to know each other better and understand your flow and feel to create some beautiful images. As an artist I like to get involved with my couples in putting together a moodboard to come up with concepts, theme, locations and then finalise a date to start prepping. This also includes destination pre-shoots
Videography ( When booked with a photography package, not something we specialise in but we have freelancers)
Engagement Shoots UK & Abroad