Ariya is an experienced bellydancer having studied from various teachers in the UK, Egypt, Ukraine and Europe. She is based in London but is willing to travel outside of London and overseas!
Ariya usually performs at parties, weddings, restaurants and any special occasion!
Ariya can adjust her show to customers’ needs by performing in different costumes, props and audience participation.
Ariya not only performs! She is happy to take on lesson requests, private tuition and group classes (Including online lessons).
If you need multiple dancers, Ariya can arrange for group performances.
zarah ahmed• 10 Aug 2019
Ariya was a lovely addition to my event! She has a lovely personality! Very friendly and polite! Made everyone happy and joined it! Everyone commented on how good she was! Thanks so much Ariya 💕💕
Judith Oltei• 16 Mar 2019
We were very pleased with Ariya's performance she was able to make a good atmosphere with all the guests and it was a very good surprise for my husband's birthday party. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Mariah• 29 Apr 2019
That is the best way to describe Ariya. She made the event absolutely memorable and she is drop dead gorgeous. She is very elegant and provided great entertainment for my family event. Everyone LOVED her and will be booking her again for my future events.
She arrived on time and catered to my requests, everyone was talking about her the day after! She had a beautiful mesmerizing entrance and got people up and dancing, I could not have asked for more! I would HIGHLY recommend to ...
Meesha• 27 Apr 2019
Came on time, her dance was lovely and entertaining. She successfully managed to get the ladies involved, excited and dancing with her
Overall Ariya is beautiful and classy - her hair is absolutely real and gorgeous!
She’s very professional and my guests were very pleased with Ariya. I would definitely recommend Ariya to others"
Neha Kumar• 3 Aug 2019
What I can say about this lovely lady. Her performance was amazing and really got the whole crowd of friends and family up on the dance floor to enjoy trying their own belly dancing. We had so many complements about how entertaining it was, how much fun people had joining in and how lovely Ariya was with all the guests. I do think she played a big part in making our Wedding Day extra special and memorable.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes (Additional charges may apply)
- How long is the act?Between 10minutes - 30 minutes (Client preference)
- What other services to you provide?Dance performer Teacher
- How long do you need to set up?approx 15 minutes including costume and music set up
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Workshops and group classes
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Bellydance Performer
- Regular hire (weekly basis)
- Teaching Bellydance (Private classes + Group classes)
- Bellydancing with props such as isis wings, veil, sword
- Choreography requests