Ariya is an experienced bellydancer having studied from various teachers in the UK, Egypt, Ukraine and Europe. She is based in London but is willing to travel outside of London and overseas!
Ariya usually performs at parties, weddings, restaurants and any special occasion!
Ariya can adjust her show to customers’ needs by performing in different costumes, props and audience participation.
Ariya not only performs! She is happy to take on lesson requests, private tuition and group classes (Including online lessons).
If you need multiple dancers, Ariya can arrange for group performances.
Simone Alli• 10 May 2019
We enjoyed a fantastic performance by Ariya on Friday night. Amazing dancing and a lovely, warm personality. She included everyone, young and old and everybody present had a great time. We would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to add some sparkle to their celebration!!!!
Meesha• 27 Apr 2019
Came on time, her dance was lovely and entertaining. She successfully managed to get the ladies involved, excited and dancing with her
Overall Ariya is beautiful and classy - her hair is absolutely real and gorgeous!
She’s very professional and my guests were very pleased with Ariya. I would definitely recommend Ariya to others"
Bara Fadhil• 14 Jun 2019
Ariya was amazing! She was very professional and did an great job entertaining my family. It was a Middle Eastern wedding so there was high expectations and Ariya did not let us down.
Mariah• 29 Apr 2019
That is the best way to describe Ariya. She made the event absolutely memorable and she is drop dead gorgeous. She is very elegant and provided great entertainment for my family event. Everyone LOVED her and will be booking her again for my future events.
She arrived on time and catered to my requests, everyone was talking about her the day after! She had a beautiful mesmerizing entrance and got people up and dancing, I could not have asked for more! I would HIGHLY recommend to ...
Judith Oltei• 16 Mar 2019
We were very pleased with Ariya's performance she was able to make a good atmosphere with all the guests and it was a very good surprise for my husband's birthday party. Highly recommend. Thank you.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Workshops and group classes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?approx 15 minutes including costume and music set up
- What other services to you provide?Dance performer Teacher
- How long is the act?Between 10minutes - 30 minutes (Client preference)
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes (Additional charges may apply)
- Bellydance Performer
- Regular hire (weekly basis)
- Teaching Bellydance (Private classes + Group classes)
- Bellydancing with props such as isis wings, veil, sword
- Choreography requests