Ariya is an experienced bellydancer having studied from various teachers in the UK, Egypt, Ukraine and Europe. She is based in London but is willing to travel outside of London and overseas!
Ariya usually performs at parties, weddings, restaurants and any special occasion!
Ariya can adjust her show to customers’ needs by performing in different costumes, props and audience participation.
Ariya not only performs! She is happy to take on lesson requests, private tuition and group classes (Including online lessons).
If you need multiple dancers, Ariya can arrange for group performances.
Helen• Jan. 2, 2020
Fantastic my daughter and the guests enjoyed the show
Marius• Oct. 5, 2019
Very nice very good friendly and efficient service great entertainment ... Strongly recommend
Alia Khedim• Sept. 12, 2019
Wow what a brilliant dancer ,Ariya you light up the nights all my guess were very impressed by your dancing thank you so much for making my event so special xx
Salima Adrabi• Aug. 17, 2019
She was amazing, and really help to set the mood for the rest of the evening.Definitely recommend her.
zarah ahmed• Aug. 10, 2019
Ariya was a lovely addition to my event! She has a lovely personality! Very friendly and polite! Made everyone happy and joined it! Everyone commented on how good she was! Thanks so much Ariya 💕💕
Neha Kumar• Aug. 3, 2019
What I can say about this lovely lady. Her performance was amazing and really got the whole crowd of friends and family up on the dance floor to enjoy trying their own belly dancing. We had so many complements about how entertaining it was, how much fun people had joining in and how lovely Ariya was with all the guests. I do think she played a big part in making our Wedding Day extra special and memorable.
Services From Ariya Bellydance
Belly Dancer Duet - 25 to 30 Minutes
Belly Dancer For Events - 25 to 30 Minutes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes (Additional charges may apply)
- How long is the act?Between 10minutes - 30 minutes (Client preference)
- What other services to you provide?Dance performer Teacher
- How long do you need to set up?approx 15 minutes including costume and music set up
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Workshops and group classes
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Bellydance Performer
- Regular hire (weekly basis)
- Teaching Bellydance (Private classes + Group classes)
- Bellydancing with props such as isis wings, veil, sword
- Choreography requests
- Mehndi nights
- Children parties
- Dance festivals
- Special Occasions