Aneta Ana Photography is currently one of the fastest growing wedding photography businesses on the market with tens of happy customers, providing photography service for all types of events, including corporate. This year I had a pleasure to work for Government of Malaysia photographing Minister of Tourism and Culture, Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz during World Travel Market in London.
I am a female photographer with passion offering a day to remember with top quality photos capturing that special occasion in your life.
I am in love with documentary photography, it's the best way to tell the story of your special day.
I'm enthusiastic, hard working and friendly (what makes customers feel comfortable in front of the camera) and ensure my pictures tell a genuine story of your wedding day.
I was introduced to a photography at an early age, as it was one of my grandfather's biggest loves. As a kid I spent hours watching him taking pictures and working in a dark room. He was inspiring enthusiast and he always had a camera hanging from his neck. He was also very eager to start teaching me all he knows about photography.
Even though he passed away years ago I kept all his albums and always enjoyed watching old black and white pictures taken by him over the years.
I belive this is how it all started...
I continued my adventure with photography at school, moved from film to digital, become familiar with photoshop and began learning about printing.
I found digital photography incredibly interesting, and I wanted to know more, and more. I was ordering new lenses, filters, new better cameras, over and over again...
Even when I chose to get my degree at ''travel and tourism'' I never gave up on photography.
In 2007 my son was born and became a target...model, I mean :)
When the moment came, I decided to conect work and passion into one. After completing all equipment and hours of practising, I'm here for you, offering a day to remember with top quality photos capturing that special occasion in your life.
Michelle• Aug. 20, 2019
Aneta was wonderful on my wedding day and my guests loved her
Will definitely recommend aneta to any one
Dee Davis• June 23, 2019
Please book with Aneta, not only is she an amazing photographer she is also an amazing person. She is very down to earth, friendly and professional. She will listen to what you want and make brilliant suggestions. I would 100% book her again. Thank you Aneta
Aliyah• March 3, 2018
We booked Aneta on 3rd of March, she was amazing and did everything I had expected, and adapted well in to the surround she was put in. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good photographer and is very reasonably priced. Thanks again Aneta
Julie and Paul• Jan. 11, 2017
"We hired Aneta to take photos of our wedding.
From the beginning Aneta was clear about pricing and what to expect from the package we purchased. Immediately we were impressed with her knowledge and natural ability to put us at ease while taking photos. We researched photographers who charged quadruple what Aneta charges but her portfolio stood out and we decided to go with her services and fortunately we made the right right decision.
The quality of her photos were great and her prices are unbelievably competitive. Thank you Aneta for providing us with great memories we will treasure for a lifetime.
We would recommend Aneta's services to anyone, she is very professional and talented at what she does"
- What services do you offer?wedding and event photography
- What does the wedding package include?I'm flexible so any requirements you have, please contact me and I will try to get to a mutual agreement. All day coverage • A relaxed no obligation pre-wedding consultation, (meeting to break the ice and go through your wedding plans) • All day coverage (up to 12 hours), from bridal preparation through to the crazy and fun guest dancing • 500 High resolution, colour corrected & fully edited images • A Silver Diamond Heart USB Flash Drive in carry pouch and craft box with all your Images • An agreement to print and share your Images with family and friends • Digital Slideshow-beautifully edited video slideshow with music background consisting of 15-20 best pictures from your event. • Password protected on-line image gallery Half day coverage • A relaxed no obligation pre-wedding consultation, (meeting to break the ice and go through your wedding plans) • Half day coverage (up to 7 hours) • 300 High resolution, colour corrected & fully edited images • A Silver Diamond Heart USB Flash Drive in carry pouch and craft box with all your Images • An agreement to print and share your Images with family and friends
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NO
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?YES
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Final photo data USB will be delivered by post anywhere between 2 and 8 weeks depending on workload.
- Do you send all the photos taken?NO
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?YES
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Only with customer's permision
Wedding, event photography