I'm a wedding and engagement photographer based just outside of Brighton. I have a relaxed and professional style and specialise in replicating the beautiful and flattering effect of film in colour, black & white, or both. I've been photographing for over 20 years. I love to photograph weddings - the joy of the day, telling the story to create lasting memories for you. I even smile as I edit your photos, reminding me of the happy times on your wedding day.
- What sets you apart from other wedding photographers?This isn't just a job for me - it's my passion. I'm known for my attention to detail which comes across in the images that I take. There are lots of great photographers out there, but few that specialise in only photographing weddings. Because of this all of my equipment is chosen carefully to get the best results in the demanding lighting conditions that take place throughout a wedding day (think of dark churches, bright sunlight outdoors, indoor photography at the reception etc). My job is to wow you (corny but true) from the very first time you make contact until right after the wedding when you receive your photos. I'm aware that creatives aren't always the best at providing customer service, so I go above and beyond to make sure that you're totally happy through the entire process.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have built relationships with other professional wedding photographers just in case the unforeseen happens.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone, but if you need bride and groom prep in the morning I might employ a second photographer to cover one or the other, as it's not possible to be in two places at once.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I don't send ALL of the photos taken. Part of what you pay me for is my expertise and critical eye to choose the best photos from the day (there will often be photos captured where someone has blinked just as I press the shutter button, but I will always take another photo just to make sure!)
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I deliver wedding photos within two weeks of your wedding day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, this can be provided.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional level digital cameras and lenses, lighting if required, advanced editing software.
- What style of photos do you take?I prefer a relaxed style of photography that tells the story of the day. Of course, this could also include some time for more formal family and friends photos. I shoot in colour, black & white, or both and love to replicate the stunning beauty of film.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No - I prefer to concentrate on giving utmost to one wedding a day to get the best results for you.
- What does the wedding package include?The wedding package can include from bride and/or groom prep in the morning right through to the evening when everyone's letting their hair down and having a great time. Each package is different depending on your specific requirements.
- What services do you offer?wedding photography, engagement photography sessions
Wedding photography, engagement shoots, editing