Amy Bennett Photography
I'm a documentary/reportage style wedding photographer and work in an unobtrusive manner. Which means I generally tend to blend into the background, documenting moments as they happen. My style is creative, natural & relaxed! Capturing true emotions, real smiles, love & laughter - but most importantly the story of your day as it happens.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography - bridal prep, ceremony, group photos, couple portraits, natural candid moments, details, speeches, cake cutting, first dance, night portraits, sparklers, fireworks.
- What does the wedding package include?All day coverage - from prep to dancing. That means I arrive about two hours before the ceremony for prep and stay all the way through to the first dance, plus some dancefloor shenanigans! Online viewing gallery and the high res digital images delivered on a bespoke USB with a beautiful personalised wooden keepsake box. (with printing rights included) Pre-wedding planning meeting and a wedding guide full of lots useful tips and info! If you are looking for less coverage and don't require all day coverage or you are planning an elopement, I am happy to create a bespoke qoute for you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary reportage style. I describe my style as natural, creative and relaxed. I work in an unobtrusive manner in order to capture the story of your day as it happens. My aim is to ensure that everyone feels relaxed & at ease in front of the camera.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use two Canon dslr camera bodies along with a range of professional canon lenses. I also have back up kit.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. All packages include an online viewing gallery. Perfect for sharing with guests. Here you can download the images directly and also order prints from my chosen professional printing lab.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I will show some ‘sneak peeks’ a few days after the wedding to keep you going until the final gallery is ready. I professionally process and edit through the photographs and your images will be ready for viewing within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day. (During the quieter wedding season this often sooner!) Images will be placed on a online gallery for you to view first and I will then send your USB stick to you.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do not limit the amount of photographs I take during your day; I take as many as possible to capture every detail. I then edit through the photos and pick out the best ones to include in your final gallery. You will get 400+ photos with all day coverage.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone usually, but I do also offer the option to add a second photographer to your package. Another professional photographer that works with me on the day, catching even more wedding memories for you!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. I have a list of professional photographers I know and trust that would take over for me should the worst happen.