Amber Rose Morgan Films
Everybody has a story to tell, and no matter how small or how mighty, my passion lies in telling those stories creatively through engaging film content.
I am a professional filmmaker based in Brighton. I provide creative direction to companies and individuals every step of the way, from their film's concept to its completion. I independently organise, film and edit all video content.
- What services do you offer?Cinematic wedding films Promotional videos Training/tutorial videos Narrative music videos Charity films Short films/documentaries
- What does the wedding package include?Filming of the whole day 2 videographers A cinematic highlight video of the best moments from the day A meet and greet with me at your venue beforehand
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?I don't take photos, I solely do videography.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony a6300 (and Sony a7sii upon request). Rode mics, LED lighting, monopod, shoulder rig. I edit on Adobe Premiere Pro (but have experience editing on Avid also).
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?For the VIDEOS I can provide a YouTube link.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I don't provide a photographic report as I am a videographer.
- Do you send all the photos taken?N/A.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, however, for wedding films I call in a second camera operator. Occasionally, I will also have an assistant on set with me.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?There a couple of other local VIDEOGRAPHERS who I would recommend.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The rights to publish any wedding videos will be discussed between myself and the client beforehand.
Cinematic wedding films
Narrative music videos
Short films / documentaries
Training videos / tutorial videos