Terri is a Kylie Minogue lookalike and soundalike tribute artist. Based in London she travels throughout the UK making appearances, live performances and promotions. Birthdays, Weddings and Festivals are just some of the events she attends. Singing as many Kylie hits as possible within the time limit. The good thing with this is - Everyone knows a Kylie hit!
PA system is to be provided by the venue or DJ
30-minute show will consist of 9 songs
2 x 30 minute shows will consist of aprroximately 16 songs (with 15 minute interval and costume change)
1 hour show (non stop) will consist of up to 16 songs
Sue G• 23 Sep 2018
Absolutely brilliant night everyone was up on their feet dancing. Kylie was fantastic we will definitely be booking her again. Thank you Terri the colleagues have not stopped talking about the night.
Lisa-Jane R• 1 Sep 2018
“Wonderful performer - made the party!”
Confide in Kylie blew the guests away. Her performance was fun and cheeky! Just like Kylie. Her song selection was great and it really got the party started. I was delighted with my client's reaction. She really is a little blonde bombshell on stage
Vicky T• 10 Jul 2015
“She looked and sounded great.”
Terri was fantastic as Kylie. She was very professional in all areas and looked and sounded great.
Kathryn Bradley• 26 Jun 2019
“Kylie wowed Pride in the Park with a spectacular performance”
Kylie performed for us at Pride in the Park in Crewe. I have had nothing but positive feedback for her from volunteers, our entertainment co-ordinator and guests. She got nearly all the audience up and dancing and even managed to fit in a costume change. There were many comments from audience members saying how much she looked and sounded like Kylie. She was spectacular on stage and extremely professional and helpful off stage and w...
Stephanie N• 1 Jun 2019
“A fantastic performance, would highly recommend”
Kylie sang brilliantly and put on a great performance at my husband’s 60th birthday party. She was able to rove around the guests which I had requested and really got the party started, with everyone up and dancing in the end! It was also a surprise and she helped me achieve that too!!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Kylie Minogue Tribute artist singing live pop hits to backing tracks on iPod, USB or CD
- What are the highlights of your career?Meeting Kylie herself twice!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are the same age, size and confident with an audience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, suprise functions, Pride festivals, Charity events
- Who are your previous clients?PAUL SMITH LTD ROYAL ALBERT HALL - Staff event NATIONAL LOTTERY - 3 month tour South East Coast SPECSAVERS SELFRIDGES NINTENDO MICHELLE COLLINS EXCESS ALL AREAS UBS BREAST CANCER CHARITY THIS MORNING - ITV CD:UK - ITV BARRYMORE SHOW - ITV DUET IMPOSSIBLE - BBC DARLINGTON COUNCIL
- How can event planners pay for your services?Through BACS, Paypal or Cash
- How long do you play for?30 minutes - 2 x 30 minutes with costume change - 1 hour (non stop)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own Mixing Desk and cordless microphone but would need to use speakers from DJ or venue
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimum space 3x3m to large stages
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with 2 months notice to learn
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can do the 1 hour set as a whole or with 15 minute break, but no longer than 30 minute break.
- Do you need an area to change? How long do you need?Yes I'll need a private area with a table and chair and mirror. I take about 1 hour to get ready.
- How far do you travel?I travel by public transport so need to get return tickets from London. If the gig is too far and is a late performance I will have to arrange overnight accomodation which will be added to the quote.
ALL THE LOVERS
BETTER THE DEVIL
BETTER THE DEVIL (Jazz version)
CAN’T GET YOU OUTTA MY HEAD
COME INTO MY WORLD
CONFIDE IN ME / WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW