Alexandra Wallace Photography
I’m Alex and I’m a commercial freelance photographer based in Sheffield. Adopting a documentary approach, my work portrays images that are natural, raw and contemporary. I work to no set formula – every wedding is unique. I adapt to the environment using the atmosphere of the wedding to create original and picturesque images.
My approach on the day is to observe, without interruption and to document your wedding day to capture those true genuine moments. I will not dictate how the day goes and I do not have a list of set shots I want for the day. This day is about you, I’m just there to photograph it.
I will capture the energy of the room, the tiny details people may have missed, all of the tears and laughter. I will be there to show a beautiful story at the end of it all, which you can look back on for years to come.
When Im not shooting weddings, my work mainly focuses on travel and lifestyle. I first went traveling independently 10 years ago and from then on, never looked back. I...
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, family portraits and lifestyle photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Full day coverage -Pre-wedding meeting to get to know each other and discuss your day in full. -Coverage from the morning preparations until after the first dance. -400+ edited images. -A USB with license to print your images. -Online digital gallery to view and share with family and friends. Half day coverage -Pre-wedding meeting to get to know each other and discuss your day in detail -5 hours coverage – you get to chose which section of the day you want me there -250+ edited images -A USB with license to print your images -Online digital gallery to view and share with family and friends
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage/documentary wedding photographer
- What kind of technology do you use?2x Canon camera with various lenses and flash
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes - Pixieset
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up to 4 weeks to receive the photos
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. I chose the best ones to edit.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes