Would you like to WOW your Guests with a totally immersive and interactive experience? Our photo booths are quite simply the ultimate fun accessory for your party. Whether you are planning a Wedding, a Birthday, a Prom, a Corporate Event or any other special occasion; not only will your friends and family have the biggest giggle they’ve had for ages, but you’ll also have a permanent record of their antics to remember your event by.
Our packages start from £140 and all include the following: –
- Unlimited Instant Prints
- Unlimited Visits
- Free Branding
- Disc of All Digital Images
- Use of Large Range of Props
- Unrivalled Quality & Service
Kevin Ayres• Dec. 14, 2019
He gets five stars for putting up with an Arrogant, rude nasty man mr Kevin Ayres . Sorry the night was ruined by him but the photo booth guy was great no complaints with him he did a fabulous job . S. Somerville
Lorraine Mackie• Nov. 16, 2019
Would definitely recommend and use Alec again. Well worth the money we paid
Carina Tomac• June 7, 2019
Service was great and everyone enjoyed the photobooth on the night.
Jacqui• May 25, 2019
Brilliant evening - lots of great props and very helpful attendant. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the photos were top quality. Thanks Alex
Lindsay Mckie• May 4, 2019
Excellent service would highly recommend.
Emma Burns• Feb. 2, 2019
Great service. Plenty of props. Great fun was had
Services From Alec Kirkham
Photo Booth Hire
- What services do you offer?Photo booth hire (Open Booths) and Magic Mirror booths.
- What does the wedding package include?Photo booth hire (Open Booths) and Magic Mirror booths.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Canon cameras, Bowen lighting and professional Citizen/HiTi event printers
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All images are uploaded to your own Smugmug online gallery where pictures can be shared and downloaded.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All pictures will be printed on the night plus uploaded to your own online gallery.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of well training attendants to ensure your booths run smoothly at your events.
- How Does the Photo Booth Work?Simpy grab a prop and strike a pose. Our booth attendant will start the process off and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Do you Print Photos on the night?Yes, they are printed within a few seconds of finishing your set within the booth.
- Is there a limit on the number of photos we have taken?Absolutely not. Each hire includes an unlimited quantity of photo sessions during your agreed rental period.
- What does unlimited prints really mean?Unlike most other photo booth companies our unlimited prints means unlimited prints per set i.e. if there are 20 people on the picture all 20 will receive a print. Most other companies supply only 2 prints per set and the unlimited prints refers to the full hire period.
- As the prints are ready so quickly does this mean they are of inferior quality?We use top of the line sublimation printers. These specially designed event produce high quality colour corrected prints finished with a glossy protective coating. The prints produced are completely dry ensuring you get them home in good condition.
- What access, space and power requirements do you need?The organiser must arrange appropriate space (approx 7ft x 9ft) and access to an electrical socket (within 10m)
- Are you insured?Yes, we have public liability insurance (£5 million) and our equipment is PAT tested annually. If your venue requires copies just let us know.
- Will I get a copy of all of the images?All digital images are uploaded to an online gallery. From here all images can be viewed, shared and downloaded.
With +15 years of being a professional wedding & portraiture photographer you can be assured that our booths have been specifically designed to house and utilise top grade professional equipment; the very same equipment I use to photograph weddings and light my studio. All of our images are then printed using our top grade sub dye printers delivering professional grade pictures of unrivalled quality.
We supply "open booths" and not the enclosed type booth, the advantage of the open booth are numerous: -
- More room for more people to participate at the same time
- More entertaining as on lookers can watch what goes on in the booth
- Better quality lighting meaning better image quality
- Less disruption as they are quicker to setup and take down
Our booths consist of a background (7ft x 5ft) at the rear and a photo box at the front that houses the camera, computer, lights and printer. We have a selection of different backgrounds and can also supply custom backgrounds for a small fee.